Imagine- Leave Then

"Well leave then!" I shout, which causes Eddie's face to crumple, in fact he looks like I've slapped him.

"Is that what you want?" He whispers, voice breaking as tears spring to his eyes. The sight makes my heart break, and I quickly realise the mistake I'm making.

I shake my head once, and turn around so he can't see the tears falling down my face. Eddie however, brings his arms around me and rests his forehead against my back, leaning on me.

"I never want to leave you, not ever." Eddie whispers, before breaking into a sob and kneeling on the floor, wrapping his arms around my middle.

I turn around and get on my knees too, pulling him towards me as he squashes his head into my stomach, his body racks with tears and I allow myself to fall apart with him.

"Fuck, it hurts to much to love you Eddie, I love you so goddamn much." I murmur, squeezing him so tight I'm surprised he's still breathing.

After a few minutes we both seemed to have composed ourselves, and Eddie sits up, wiping his nose with his sleeve.

"We're quite the pair, aren't we?" He smiles, trying to lighten the mood.

I nod and shrug, "Emotional breakdowns are bound to happen to all of us, I'm glad we went through one together."

Eddie's smile widens into a grin, and he shakes his head at my statement before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I think we should go get burgers, and a lot of chocolate, maybe some Reeses?" Eddie suggests, and I nod, getting up and holding a hand out which he takes.

I pull him up and straighten his clothes, then reach on my toes and press a small kiss to his mouth, his arm wraps around my back and holds me closer as he kisses me more passionately.

"We're forever, right?" Eddie asks in between the kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and nod, "Forever."