13 "Life's Throwing Too Much Shit At Me"

Now. When Tommy awoke he expected to wake up to his room with a headache. Instead he awoke in his room with Bad, Skeppy and Sapnap hovering over him.

"That's very odd." Bad noted quietly. "Yeah... He is just a human kid right." Skeppy asked as he came closer to Tommy who kept his eyes shut. "He said he didn't have anything supernatural about him." Sapnap mumbled a reply. Tommy opened his eyes to see concerned expressions on each of their faces. "Uh... Is something wrong?" Tommy asked as he sat up. And his head ached. Welp this is what he thought would happen with a little bit of spice so he couldn't really complain.

The trio looked away from Tommy. "What? Is something wrong with my face?" Tommy questioned with a tilt of his head. "Well.. Here." Bad said as he handed Tommy a small round mirror. Tommy looked into the reflection and as his eyes settled he froze. "What... the.... FUCKKKKKK?!!!" Tommy yelled as he noticed the pair of small red horns which formed onto his head over night. He also ended up dropping the mirror in shock, shattering it.

Bad seemed to be about to comment on something, but Skeppy grabbed his arm and shook his head. "We're not sure how exactly this happened, b-" Skeppy was trying to somehow comfort the petrified blonde but Dream decided to burst into the room with a worried expression.

"Tommy? Are you al- ARE THOSE HORNS??" Dream yelled. So since he ended up panicking, Sapnap had to escort him out the room and calm him down.

"How is this possible?" Tommy asked quietly after a few seconds of silence. "It might be a complete mystery, but the more reasonable explanation is that the healing spell George casted ended up pushing your horns to develop after 11 years, since usually demon horns develop at age 3." Bad explained as he kneeled down to look at the blonde.

Tommy mumbled something." What was that?" Bad asked calmly. "This is so fucking awesome!" Tommy exclaimed with a wide smile. "Huh?! Wait no- language!" Bad said sternly, but Tommy didn't care. He was on cloud nine and wasn't going to come down for a while.

"Tommy. Listen. Isn't your terrible, barely a dad, idiot, Phil a crow hybrid?" Bad asked all of the sudden. Tommy nodded slowly as he tried to figure out why Bad was asking that at the moment. "And your useless brother Wilbur is a mage specialized in musical magic?" the noireette continued the questioning. "Yeah....?" the blonde mumbled. "And Technoblade the neglectful is a piglin hybrid... Right?" Bad asked and now Tommy truly started to worry.

Tommy nodded and looked over to Skeppy who seemed to also be trying to figure out what Bad was getting at. "What was you mom?" Bad asked and Tommy immediately froze. He didn't know. Kristin was a mystery to him and especially to the readers. She, the mother of the antagonist and the two eldest sons, died in an intrusions leaving Thomas behind, that was her main role in the story. She wasn't really discussed. Heck she was barely mentioned after book two, so Tommy even while being a super fan, couldn't tell what Kristin's special ability was.

"I... I'm not sure." Tommy muttered. Bad sighed. "Alright, then... Would you like to come with me and Skeppy to the demons' castle? I think you might find something useful." Bad asked with a smile. "I uh.... I guess it'd be a nice change of scenery?" Tommy reied with and awkward smile. "Okay. I'll go tell Dream and the others about it. Skeppy can keep you company for a little while." Bad replied and shortly after exited the room leaving the two others there.

Skeppy sat onto the bed and awkwardly stared at Tommy, trying to figure out what to say. Though he didn't manage to say anything till Tommy hunched over in pain and grabbed his head. "Shit that hurts-" Tommy muttered as his vision blurred. "You should lay down." Skeppy said while looking away from the other. "No shit." the blonde replied as he laid back down. "Demon horns aren't fun to grow... Neither are the wings nor the tail." Skeppy mentioned. "I can imagine so. Ugh- why did it have to come in headache for though?" Tommy questioned as tears formed in the corners of his eyes.