(chapter 5) "Man. Is This Blackmailing? Cause It Doesn't Fucking Feel Like It."

Tommy hugged Dream back. After a few minutes the two of them let go of the hug. "Do you still want to come along to blackmail someone with me?" Dream asked and Tommy nodded in response. Dream smiled warmly and handed Tommy three things.

One was a dark red cloak, the second one was a black face mask made of soft cloth and the last one was a red ribbon. "Uh... What's the ribbon for?" Tommy asked as he put the cloak on. "To tie your hair? It's going to get in the way if you don't tie it up." Dream answered. "Uhhh.... How do I tie my hair up?" Tommy asked. Yes he was being serious. He's never had long hair before and he definetly hasn't had anyone around him who would have long enough hair and let him tie their hair up.

"Oh I'll give you a hand since we're in a bit of a hurry." Dream answered as he lightly took the ribbon from Tommy and tied Tommy's hair with it. The hair was tied in a low ponytail which didn't look half bad. Tommy put on the mask and lifted the cloaks hood up.

Dream casually slid his mask on and covered up his neon green hoodie(where the fuck did he even get that from now that Tommy thinks about it.) with a black cloak, also putting the hood on.

"Shouldn't you hide the mask though? Isn't it kind of the most notorious part of your brand... Other than the lime green hoodie." Tommy questioned. "oh.... Oh yeah that makes sense. So that's why I'm always immediately regognized by people when I enter places." Dream answered. "Ah he's an idiot." Tommy thought for a second.

The two headed out the house after Dream changed his mask for an identical one with Tommy's. Though he hid his iconic mad under the cloak with some weapons.

                 —————————

Tommy was dying inside. How long were they going to walk for? He swears its been like three hours already. "We're almost there." Dream reassured after seeing how much Tommy was panting.

After around two more minutes they finally made it to their destination.... It was the fucking city where the Watson dukedom was. Tommy looked Dream straight in the eyes with the look of 'what the actual fuck?' and Dream slightly flinched. "Sorry Tommy. I probably should of told you we would be coming here huh." Dream said as he averted eye contact. "Yeah. Isn't it kinda obvious you should of?" Tommy asked with slight anger in his voice. "Sorry...." Dream said and Tommy sighed.

"Anyways. How are we going to get in? There's a huge ass wall and guards at the gate in our way." Tommy asked as he gestured at the tall brick wall in front of them. Dream gestured for Tommy to follow him and so Tommy did.

Dream pointed at a hole in the wall leading to an alleyway. "Does... Does this city just not have any maintenance check ups?" Tommy asked in disbelief. Dream shrugged. "Eh probably not." Dream answered as he started crawling through the hole. Tommy sighed and followed him shortly behind.

Tommy followed Dream as he led him to the more expensive side of the city where all of the more important people lived. "I swear to god if we run into the Watsons I'm going to murder you Dream." Tommy whispered as the two sneaked into the Watsons' mansion. Dream pressed his finger where his lips would be to signal for Tommy to be quiet.

Tommy wanted to punch him for a second but resisted it as he saw a familiar face headed the way they were. "Why did it have to be Wilbur?" Tommy though as he and Dream hid behind bushes.

"Prime, where the fuck could he of gone?" Wilbur sounded irritated as he walked past the bushes Dream and Tommy were hiding in.

When Wilbur was far enough Dream turned back to look at Tommy who was shaking. "Tommy? Are you okay?" Dream asked with a whisper in panic. Tommy nodded. He felt afraid for some reason. He wasn't completely sure why though. Dream placed his hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Okay but tell me if you can't continue with this 'kay?" Dream said warmly and Tommy nodded.