(chapter 7) "Am I... Dying???"

TW(?) this will also be a slight spoiler for later in this chapter: Dream remembers some of his past trauma. It's when he is alone with Tommy in Tommy's room and lasts till theperspective changes to what Tomny is dreaming of. Also recommend skipping the dreaming part cuz of implied neglect and death.

Tommy climbed out of his rooms window to get to the roof and sat there. "Man that sunset is amazing." Tommy mumbled as he stared at the sky turn from a light blue to a reddish color. "Yeah I guess so." "AHH!"Tommy yelled out as he turned his gaze to.... Thomas? "No you're not dead. I am though. And yes I am the original owner of that body." Thomas cleared up.

"Ah. But... How are you here? As a ghost?" Tommy questioned his heart still racing from the scare. "I do not know. I am not a ghost nor am I an undead." Thomas answered. "Tommy? You okay? I heard you scream." Dream's voice asked. "Yeah I just got scared cause of a fucking bug." Tommy answered, like a liar. "Okay. Don't stay up there for too long. It gets really cold at night." Dream responded with a slight worry to his tone. "Okay but man. Will do." Tommy said after which he heard a window close.

"So.... I'm such a fan big man."Tommy said excitedly with stars in his eyes. "I- what? Is this really the time to fan boy?" Thomas asked with annoyance clear in his tone. Tommy shrugged. "I mean if you're stuck in the uhh 'mortal realm' of this universe then that means that you might get out sooner or later." Tommy answered. He just really wanted to say he was a fan without being judged. Well judged in a way where they were confused. Thomas looked at Tommy with disbelief.

"Can't believe I let go of my....." Thomas mumbled stopping himself briefly. "-just for it to be given to a dumbass." He finished. "What?" Tommy questioned clearly nit understanding what the other had said. "Nothing. Anyways, I might dissappear soon so is there anything you need or want? This is your only and last chance." Thomas said with a face clearly done with Tommy.

"Well... Can I have a hug?" Tommy asked with a genuine smile. Thomas seemed to be surprised by the request as he flinched. "I-... Well I guess." Thomas answered with his arms out as an indication of allowing it. Tommy smiled and went in for the hug. Though he passed through the other as he tried hugging him.

"Pffft- oh my prime I did not expect that." Thomas laughed. Tommy was surprised by this as in the books he had never read one like where Thomas had laughed. "Ah, I can feel the afterlife calling." Thomas said as his body started fading. "What? Already?? But you just appeared in front of me." Tommy whined. "Well I was stuck in the living realm for a while. I guess I had to talk to you so I could move on." Thomas replied.

"Is there... Anything you want me to do?" Tommy asked with a sad expression. Thomas smiled. "Go find boob boy. He's your only chance at changing the time line of this world." Thomas said after which he dissappeared.

Tommy wonders if Thomas had seen his memories just like he'd seen his. Well anyways Tommy has a task to fulfill. Find boo- Ranboo and save him from the sick fucks who are basically torturing the guy.

Tommy watched the sky now a dark color with stars all over it. "Man. I guess I should go to sleep." Tommy thought as he yawned. "Maybe I'll watch the stars for a while longer." Tommy thought as he laid on the roof and stared at the stars.

His mind went blank as he fell asleep now escaping into the world of his dreams.

               ——————————

"Tommy? You still asleep in there? Breakfast is ready." Dream asked as he knocked on Tommy's door. "Tommy if you don't answer me I have to enter the room to wke you up." Dream slightly threatened mostly out of worry. A few minutes later Dream started getting more worried. "Tommy, I'm coming in now." he told as he entered the you get blonde's room.