Chapter 13

... I felt his hot tounge sliding down my neck, wich I gladly exposed to him. He smiled into his action, I felt it against my skin. Andy took off my dress and admired me for a second. Then he leaned down again. He was dragging his fingers down my sides. His fingertips on my skin felt so damn intense. I already was so damn sensitive.
With his free hand he grabbed something that was resting in a bucket on the bedside table. Then it went cold on my tits. A cold, wet trail was left all over them and between. Eventually he dragged the icecube directly over my nipple, wich was making me taking a deep breath.
I was sensitive. Definitely sensitive.
"Damn babygirl, you're so so soo sensitive...it's so much fun" My husband breathed against my hot skin. Then he took one of my nips in his mouth, caressing it softly with his tounge.
I arched my back and grabbed a pillow to hold on to. He knew exactly what he did...

Andy PoV...
There it was again, her reaction to me. Her breath, that just got heavier when I touched her. It was so much fun, dragging the icecube over her sensitive nipples, making her sound so good. I loved how she sounded.
But right now I felt my suit pants grew very tight, my dick hardening.
So I stopped everything I was doing to my gorgeous wife and took my pants off. Caitlyn could see my hard on. It was building a huge bulge in my boxers.
Her hand was on its way to it but I stopped it and pinned it over her head onto the bed.
"I am the leader of the game princess" I grunted into the wild kiss I gave her right now. She moaned and I could see her eyes rolling back into her head. I knew what she liked. Then I kneeled down and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, on her thighs.
She drew in air on that sudden action. Her reactions to me.... Just the best thing in the world. "You're so perfect" I whispered whilst slowly pulling down her damp panties. My babygirl immediately spread her legs for me to have the perfect look and the perfect entry to her little precious pearl.
So I dragged my index finger along her slit, just to find out how wet she were already. "Fuck" I practically moaned. "So wet already, princess?" I whispered against her bean, right before I placed a kiss on it.
Again, her back arched and I heard her gasping. She nodded "Only for you daddy" she moaned out.
Fuck...that was it. I needed her. But I wanted this to be perfect, so I waited and gave pleasure to her.
"Daddyyy...now...please" she whimpered. Her sounds are always turning me on so much but whimpering is another kind of a turn on. My dick twitched inside those boxers.
"Oh god" I moaned against her clit. "What? Use your words princess..." I then said after coming up to her, leaning against her ear. "I need you daddy, please...just fuck me" she moaned.
That it was. I couldn't resist her wet core anymore. I pushed down my boxers and threw them away. Then I lined up with her and teased her with my hard cock. I slapped it on her little bean and everytime I've done this, she gasped and whimpered. She even moved against it, to get more pleasure out of that. "Take a deep breath babygirl" I growled in her ear and bit in her neck. In the same moment I pushed my whole length inside with a hard thrust.
"Oh fuck Daddy" Caitlyn moaned out. I found a great rythm to please her little cunt. She grabbed my shirt and opened the buttons, just to let it slide down my arms and let it fell to the ground. Then she pulled me down to her with a kiss and clawed herself into my back.
It felt so good, that I hissed out. I kissed her harshly and left a wet trail out of kisses along her neck, till I left a little hickey to mark her. That was our thing. Marking. It just showed passion and loyalty.
Not that she had my ring on her finger anyways.
I was working myself inside her and soon she was a moany mess. We were sweaty all the way, so I carried her to the shower. I sat her down on the sink and turned on the water.
Showering together was a great way to continue this honeymoon. "I love you daddy" my little girl said. "Oh babygirl, I love you too....so-fucking-much" I answered, entering her and thrusting in on every word. Her head almost flew against the tiles of the showerwall but I could held my hand over the tiles before it happened.
"Careful baby" I said, kissing her.
"Can't....I'm so close daddy, you're so big" she whimpered. I had to smile. "Hold it a little baby" I commanded. So she tried everything. She clenched her walls and bit her lip but I couldn't let her wait for too long on our honeymoon, so I gave her the signal "Now cum babygirl, give it all to me" I said, nibbling on her neck. So she came, she got so tight and her cunt was pulsating around me. It felt amazing. I got so close! But I pulled out. "On your knees babygirl" I again, commanded.
"Mhm" she said, kneeling Infront of me. I looked to my dick and she understood the assignment. She placed it on her tounge and gave the pleasure back, that I gave her to the beginning. Her perfect lips looked so good, sucking my tip. But when she licked up my shaft and caressed my tip with her tounge, I couldn't and wouldn't hold it back any longer. "Baby careful, here it comes....swallow my babies!" I moaned out and shot my load all up and down her throat and mouth.
Caitlyn always swallowed like the best girl she was. Then she wiped her mouth and looked up at me. Her puppy dog eyes shined so bright. It made me smile.
"You're so pretty babygirl" I complimented her. "Thank you daddy, but you are hot as fudge" she said. She wasn't allowed to cuss so that's what she always went with.
I placed my fingers under her chin and slowly pulled her up to my face like that. Now she was looking into my eyes and I could swear, she calmed down so fast. Her heart slowed down and I could see love and adoration for me in her beautiful eyes. So I kissed her head and grabbed her shampoo. I poured some onto my hand and massaged it into her hair. Then I got her shower gel and washed her complete body. She let herself fall into my touch and looked like a puppy getting cleaned by her loved one.
She was so innocent looking. But she was everything EXCEPT innocent. I knew that best. My dick does too, though. I had to chuckle on that thought.
When I was done shampooing my little one, my wife, my life, I rinsed her off and she did the same to my body. I was too tall for her to reach my hair so I did this part myself. Her pout was too cute so I decided to go a little into my knees for her, so she could do it.
Eventually we both were clean and got out of the shower.
This wasn't the only time we had sex this night. It was our honeymoon....