Chapter 8

PoV Caitlyn

I was just sitting in my room and having my private lessons. It was so much easier to get private lessons at home as to go to school.
My life changed so fast, I couldn't wrap my head around that fact, that I were just a normal teen in school till those men brought me and my mother here, to protect me.
I fell in love with the son of the biggest Mafia boss in town, then there was a murder case around Chris and then he killed his own father. We covered everything and now I am the mafia clans Queen.
How could my life change like that? I guess love is the right word for that.
Andy was everything that I needed and wanted. I needed nobody else. I was happy like that. The only thing that sucks sometimes is the murders and the blood.
But that's when I slip into my little space. I go into my room and color in my color books. Maybe I play with my Disney themed Playmobil..
It is just the best feeling when my daddy comes in and sees me playing with my stuffies or coloring in my book and really want me to color pictures for him. He really took care of me the way I needed him too.
He was just the best.
I got snapped out of my thoughts as someone banged on my playroom door.
"Baby girl? Can you come here for a second?" Daddy asked in his typical daddy voice. I apologized to my teacher 'Ms.Reign' and went outside to daddy. "What's it daddy" i said in my baby voice. I already slipped into my headspace when he talked like that. He knew that.
"How are you my little bat?"
"I'm good daddy, why u askin'?"
I fiddled with my fingers.
"Good, that's good...are you missing someone in your life?"
His questions made me nervous.
"No, not quite...but wait...sure! I miss my mom. I would love to see her again."
I said, tearing up. He caressed my cheek "Baby girl, please don't cry...I have a surprise for you"
My head shot up and I looked deep into those crystal blue eyes. Instantly I calmed down. "What is it daddy?" I asked. He smiled. "I sent CC to get your mom. We will protect her from now on."
A big smile formed on my lips. "Oh my god daddy I love you, you da best!!" I jumped into his arms. "When will she be here? When can I see her?" I asked hectically. He calmed me down "early enough my little bat. Be patient". "Now go back to learning, I will come get you when your mom arrived here" he said, kissing my head and then I went back in my room, learning.

Andy PoV...

That look on my baby's face was why I am doing this. I don't know how many people I needed too kill, to know her and her mother happy, but I will do everything for her. And that's where I knew, that she IS the one. I never thought about marriage or stuff like that, but she made me do it.
I thought about her in a wedding dress, with my ring on her finger and my last name behind her beautiful first name, quite often in the last couple days.
I mean, if she's finally my real wife, the other people in my clan will accept her more and I can finally say she's my wife. It just sounds so nice. Mrs. Caitlyn Black....sounds intriguing.
I was sunk so deep in my thoughts, that I completely missed CC calling out for me.
"She's here!" He said loudly in my ear.
I jumped and laughed. "Okay, good job bro, bring her inside" I said.
A few seconds later Mrs. Jones stepped inside with a stern look on her face. "What am I doing here, sir?" She said. I smiled at her "That is a great question, easy to answer. I wanted to tell you, that Ashley is gone forever now, he will never bother you again."
She stood there, wide eyed. "Did you.....you know?" She asked, making a killing motion with her finger. I stayed quiet. She doesn't need to know. "Let's just say, you're free Mrs.Jones" I sternly said. Her smile widened just like her eyes "oh my god finally! Thank you!".
"But there is one more thing! Are you still scared of someone?" She nodded. "Who is it? Do you wanna be under my protection? You don't need to pay me" I suggested.
She nodded. "I need that probably...there are some old friends of ash." She said.
Nevermind, I think that I need to take care of some assholes around my town. "Are they living in this city?" I asked curious.
She hesitated but eventually she told me yes. I felt an unbelievable anger grow inside me. But I shook my head to get that anger off for a moment.
"CC?!" I called out for my good friend. "Yes, sir?" He instantly rushed inside. "Can you bring my girl in here? I guess her mom wants to see her beautiful daughter now" I said with a big smile. CC nodded "I'm on it, sir".
Long 5 minutes later we heard a knock on my office door. "Come on in pretty princess" I said. Then the door got opened and I could see Caitlyn's eyes, resting on her mother. She stood there in shock.
Then both of them realized and they fell into each other's arms.
I loved the spark in my baby girls eyes when she was happy. Both of them started crying out of joy. "I don't wanna crash that happy mother daughter reunion but I need to work ladies!" I laughed a few minutes later.
So Caitlyn came over to me, gave me a kiss and whispered "thank you, sir" against my lips. Then she looked up into my eyes and I could swear, I've never seen her that happy in our whole relationship. "You're very welcome my love!" I replied and pecked her lips before she turned around and left with her mother.

Caitlyn PoV....

He literally did the unbelievable! My mom is here and I could finally hug her again! I could tell her how much I love her. It was a long time ago since I've seen her, I've hugged her...since I've smelled her. It felt like home. I felt myself tearing up.
"Mom? I love you. I missed you!" I said.
"Sweety, I love you more! So much more. A beautiful life u have here I see." She smiled.
I looked around the room and nodded " It really is, I'm so thankful. Without you I would've never found my soulmate, my twin flame, my true love. I am his queen and he is my king." I said, my eyes shining in their brightest green.
"Oh it sounds so great! I am so happy for you honey" mom said and hugged me. Now the weird part. I don't wanna show her my room, she doesn't know about my little side. It would be so embarrassing. So I decided to sit down in the big living room. Andy had CC watch out for us.

Andy PoV...

Caitlyn and her mother left and I needed to take care of some 'leftovers'. I grabbed my keys and went out to my car as I realized that I forgot something. I went back inside and searched for Caitlyn. I can't leave the house without telling her I love her and kissing her perfect lips. So I went up to her, leaned down to her and said "Baby? Did I tell you how much I adore you? I love you, I will be back soon" then I kissed her and went out to my car again. Driving off...