Chapter 9

Andy PoV...

I slowly drove along the street where Ashley used to live. My eyes always piercing through the windows. Nobody was inside his 'used to be' house. So I got out of my car and searched for a way to get into this weird looking house.
He used to be such a messy person. It's disgusting. I searched through his stuff and found something familiar. The little black box that my father told me to bring over to him. I never new what's inside, so as curious as I was, I looked inside. I saw something that made my anger for Ashley and his fools grow again. "That disgusting piece of shit!" I hissed out. "And my father wasn't even better!" I added.
In this little box were pictures of a child, a girl, probably Caitlyn. In school, whilst sports and on the toilet. Even pictures of her in the bathtub! I got so damn angry. I'm so sad that they both are already dead! If they weren't, I would've murdered them right now! Disgusting!
I burned the pictures but my mind was all about this disgusting action of my father and Ashley. I mean she was Ashley's daughter but this was just pervert shit. They could've exchanged cute pictures but not those kind of pictures. But wait...I thought they hated each other? Why did my father gave him those pictures and where did he get those ?
There are so many open questions to get an answer too. But suddenly I heard footsteps infront of the door. So I collected some stuff like telephone numbers and contact formulas and tried to get away.
Suddenly the door got opened but I was already out of the window. I don't know if they could see me running inside my car but I could tell by their next move. I heard a car behind me, then gunshots.
I sped up and drove into another direction. They followed me quickly and shot another couple times. I don't know if I can get out of their sights. I really got scared. What if they get me? If they shoot me. I would be gone and my baby would be alone. I couldn't. I shouldn't get caught. As I was fast enough, i rushed into a small alleyway and parked my car. I ran into a yard and hid myself.
I could hear them drive by and my heart was racing. But after a couple minutes, I knew they were gone.
I breathed out and jumped into my car again. I saved my goddamn life! Still a little scared for my life, I drove home.

Caitlyn PoV....

I was so curious where daddy went. He said goodbye. He left me here, scared. I was with my mom but she needed to leave soon. She is not living here. Unlike me.
So I sat in daddy and my bed, cuddling with his shirt he gave me for such occasions. It smelled like him. I started crying. Sobbing.
Why did he leave me here? What was he doing? Is he alright? There is so much going on in my head. I was so scared to loose him. He was my life. If he dies, I will die with him because I know I can't live without him anymore. He was too deep in my life, in my heart. I just couldn't exist without him.
Eventually I cried myself into a deep sleep.
Suddenly I felt the bed dipping down next to me. Daddy was back! Finally. "What was you doing daddy?" I asked sleepy, whilst cuddling unto him. He started talking but I couldn't understand anymore because I drifted back into sleep.
The next morning started a bit rough. I had to stand up really really early for my private lessons. After that Andy was out for an important meeting and I was alone. CC and I went out shopping. I couldn't rest my head. I couldn't stop thinking about what he did yesterday. He was gone for a long fucking time and I didn't understand when he told me what he did. We found some cute dresses and stuff for me and went back home.
I was so bored. I decided to do something very stupid. But for me it felt funny in that very moment. So I strolled along the hallway to his office. The door wasn't locked. That got me confused because he always locked it. I stepped inside and sat directly on his big boss chair. It felt like sitting in a loveseat. It was so comfortable. It was a turning chair so I turned myself around a couple of times and it was super funny. I laughed so hard and continued to play with daddy's chair.

Andy PoV...

I was so damn exhausted from this meeting. It was exhausting to tell stupid people important things about such a big company. They'll never listen and just make stupid jokes while I was talking.
Just today I fired two employees. Now I need to find two new AND good ones. I walked along the hallway as I saw my office door standing open. And there was light coming from my office. I felt anger rush through my veins. Did I forget to close it? To lock it? Is someone in there who wants to rob me? I didn't know so I sprinted into my office, just to find my baby playing with my chair.
This had me laughing. But I needed to punish her for that now.
"Caitlyn De Jones!" I said sternly. (Caitlyn Jones was her name but I always called her 'De Jones' cause I think it sounds intimidating) She jumped and looked over to me. She stopped in her tracks and I almost smiled on her cute behavior.

But she knew she should'nt be here. This is my office. It's my privacy. Even though she's my left hand, she doesn't need to know everything. I looked at her angry. "What are you doing in here, princess?". Her eyes went sad. "I searched for you and your office was open. I was looking if you were here but you weren't. Then I saw this cool chair and it was so much fun."
"Baby girl you know you aren't allowed in here without my permission" I said, an angry tone in my voice. "I'm sorry, sir" she said innocent. That was just to cute. I needed to concentrate but I just couldn't.
"God you're to cute to be mad at" I smiled. Then I walked over to her and hugged her tight. "Just don't do it again" "Okay Daddy" she answered.
I kissed her head and lead her to her room. She disappeared behind it and I went back into my office.