Chapter 6

Next day, next task. I had to tell everybody, that my father left. I woke up to Caitlyn, sleepping on my chest. She looked so shy and innocent. But she was everything BUT that. I slowly stood up, not waking her at all, put on some casual clothes and went into my now new office. I got on my Dad's PC and wrote an e-mail for all people he had worked with.

"Dear my loyal people, I know it's atypical for me, to do things on my own, but I have to do this alone. I'm not sure if I will be able to come back any time soon or even ever. My son, Andrew Dennis Black is the next in line and will take my seat. He knows exactly what to do and I'm trusting him with all of my important meetings and information. So please, talk to him if anything's wrong. He will do great.

Goodbye, Mr. Black. (Chris)

I sent the e-mail to every single human in the town who had something to do with my Dad. Soon I got some phone calls. I had to try to explain why he was gone all by himslef. But because he told them, that I'd take his job, they're statifyed really easily. They all knew me since my birth and now I have the power over my fathers 'Kingdom'. I smiled and sat back in my fathers seat, wich was now mine.

"Christian!" I yelled. Instantly the door got opened and my best friend and now right hand CC entered the room. "Hey bud." He said. "Hey, how do I look?" I asked him with a big smile on my lips. He nodded"Yes, you look good in this seat, suits you, sir." He said. "Please buddy, don't call me sir unless we're in public." I laughed. Now he smiled. "What do you need?" CC suddenly asked. I gave him a piece of paper with a location on it. "You need to bring this there." So I gave him a black box wich my dad planned on giving to Ashley.

He left the room again. Then I heard a knock on the door and a cute little voice, the same voice I fell in love with. "Baby? Are you alright? You left me...I wanted to kiss you.." She rubbed her eyes. Her voice sounding like the cute sleepy voice she always had when I was supoosed to wake her. She seemed like a five year old after waking up. So adorable.

"Yes baby girl, I'm sorry but I needed to work, now that I'm the boss. Come here now..." I answered, patting my lap. She came over to me, sits on it and gave me the cutest goodmorning kiss I've ever had gotten. Then she got up and went into her room. She was supposed to be in school, but I turned everything for her, to get private classes. I don't want her to be shot again. Luckily we got out of that last night, without any wounds.

I didn't knew what was inside the box for Purdue, I just knew that my father wanted me to give it to Ashley. But I didn't had time on my hands to drive anywhere, so I ordered CC to do that for me. 
Soon my phone rang and an anonymous number called.

"Hey Black, thank you for that special little gift." He said with a weirdly nice voice. That was confusing. "No problem, but I was not the one that gave it to you. It was my father's order to bring it to you. I don't even know what's inside purdy." I said. "Where is your father?" He asked again. "He left. He will never come back." I answered. Purdy hung up. That's where my mind started to wander places again.

We made a great couple out there. She was incredibly steady, as if she would do that everyday. I had a great idea, so I texted my baby and asked her to come to my office. She did. "Yes, sir?" She asked, sneaking her head through my door. "Come in miss Black." I smiled at her. She had to chuckle on that. She entered the room and sat herself on the chair right infront of my desk. My hands folded and I leaned on my desk, I looked at her with adoration. I love her so much, though. She still smiled. "I have an Idea baby." I said, earning a questioning look from my girl. "You will be my brain. You're smart, calm and collected in hard situations and we are a great team out there." I exclaimed. "I don't know baby, am I good enough, smart enough for that?" I had to chuckle. She really asked that. She was another kind of adorable. "I wouldn't had asked you if you weren't." I pointed out. Now she nodded excited.