II-XXVIII

LucianI couldn't have went wrong

Lucian
I couldn't have went wrong. Her screams filled my mind. I loved the way she panted my name. Or how when she's overwhelmed—by which I mean when she's holding on to her orgasm by a thread from penetration—she just calls me by the nickname she gave me. Her pretty face rested in my hands.

I don't know how to describe how I feel. I feel ecstatic. Beyond ecstatic.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked me sleepily as she dragged her finger across my cheek.
"Just you. And how lucky I am that I get to wake up to you," I kissed her temple.
"Last night was amazing," she said.
"Was I too rough?" I panicked.

She opened an eye. "Didn't I say it was amazing?"
"Are you in pain?" I asked.
"A little but that's besides the point. It was amazing Lucian. Wouldn't trade it. You weren't rough at all. Don't you think I would have asked you to stop if it hurt?"

"No need for that sarcasm," I tapped her nose. "I was just making sure."
"Yeah. How long can we lie here together?"

"Something always tends to spring about when it doesn't need to. I give it maybe ten minutes," I replied.

"I only need five," she stretched and jumped onto my lap and graced me with a good morning hug and even more morning kisses. I wished this could last forever. I plunged my tongue into her mouth and flipped her on her back. I descended with a cuff to her left breast, sending kisses over her breasts and down to her area. Before I rubbed it, I admired it. It was so pretty and it just seemed to be calling me. I circled her nub and as soon as she moaned, it was confirmation for me. I dipped my head between her legs, planting kisses in her creases then to her clit. I took her nub between my lips and sucked while I flicked my tongue in all directions. She writhed but I didn't let her move but an inch. She exploded on my face with her legs shaking and heavy breathing. I slapped my cock against her entrance, sliding it a up and down a few times just to tease her.

"Please," she begged.
"As you wish," I replied. I wasn't an asshole so I slid in slowly until I was in her balls deep. I stroked her slowly for the first two pumps then I sped up.
As the speed of the slaps increased, her moans grew louder. I knew she was close; she was milking my dick and digging her nails into my back.
"Make a mess," I whispered into her ear as her moans filled my ear. I could feel her loosening a few seconds later. "That's it," I coaxed her. I looked down just in time to catch her squirting. I pounded her harder and faster; she crashed with even more fluids on my member. She placed her hand out in front of me. She gasped as she looked me in my eyes, "Lucian."

"Say my name more," I loved to hear it. She made me purr.
"Luce," she sexily whisper-moaned to me.
"Fuck," I was trying so hard not to cum.

I wasn't expecting her to flip us over. She climbed on top and slowly worked her way down my shaft. Once she got a steady foothold, she bounced on her own with no help. Her first bounce was slow and creamy, but soon I watched her ass jiggle and ricochet.

Virgin my ass. Where'd she learn this?

She squeezed down on me as she rode this rollercoaster. She squirted and shouted my name and I knew she couldn't balance herself anymore. I reached my finger in front to play with her pussy before I positioned us in doggy. I rocked her from behind and I just couldn't handle the ecstasy. "Fuck," she squeezed one last time and I pulled out, shooting my kids all over her twat.

"I'm going to need birth control," she laughed.

Isabelle
"I don't think I'd like that. It wouldn't be too bad to have a mini-you or mini-me around," he looked at me seriously. His sexy orbs almost distracted me from what he said.

"I was joking but it's nice to know early on you want kids," I shuffled from his bed and to the bathroom quickly getting in the shower. Lucian didn't join me so I figured he was already gone. When I exited the bathroom, he was nowhere in sight. Megi guided me home and I crawled into bed. My big brain makes me overthink sometimes. Did I run him away by making him think I don't want kids? He didn't even reply to me. Maybe I should be more serious sometimes, like Lucian. Who am I kidding? How would I deal with him then?

I sighed and cleared my mind; no use in thinking negative. I phoned Jen and my friends to see what they were up to now. It was well past noon now, so I was sure everyone was wide awake. Noelle was the first to pick up; she invited me to the pizza parlor. I entered and I found them easily, with none of the boys in sight.

"I know that slow walk anywhere. Miss thang got laid," reality slowly hit Noelle. "You're not a Virgin anymore."
"Nope. No more picking on me for that one," I said with a laugh.
Jen gasped, "I knew it! I could tell by the way you barely spoke last night over the phone."
"Glad you didn't press me any further. Knew you were trying to catch the pizza place so I'm grateful for that," I smiled.

"You've always been lucky," Jennifer mugged.
"Lucky is as lucky does," I shrugged.
"The fuck does that even mean anyway?" Tina finally said something.

We all laughed; when our laughter died down, the boys slipped into the table booth with us. I scarfed my food and washed it down with a cup of sprite.
I got a text from Lucian asking to see me later to discuss something. I didn't want to overthink again so I just replied with an ok sign and the watch emoji.