"Bhabi, she is a daughter of ASR... only princes of ASR's empire," Aman said smilingly.

Khushi nodded her head left to right like NO, widening her eyes.

"But, ASR...we have to submit the tender tomorrow..." Aman smiled.

"I will code it"

That made Aman speechless. Was ASR ready to do Aman's work just to make his daughter happy? He smiled, seeing Arnav admiring his daughter playing with the keyboard happily. Aman admired his ASR more than his ASR admired his daughter.

After a while, Aman's laptop turned OFF as its charge got over. Anu looked at Arnav.

"Va dha... uuu..." she complained.

"Oh... it's gone, baby..." Arnav said making a face.

That was when someone rang the bell.

"Come on... let's check who is that" Arnav walked to the door, lifting Anu in his arms.

He opened the door and found a man with a box in his hands.

"Hello, Sir. This is Vinay Chopra. This is for you, sir" He extended the box to Arnav.

"Thanks" Arnav took it.

As usual, Anu tapped the box. Arnav opened the box and removed a laptop from that.

"Let's go to our room"

Arnav walked to his room with Anu and the laptop. Khushi and Manorama smiled at them.

"I had never seen such a crazy father" Manorama chuckled.

"Costly father too..." Aman laughed.

"Don't know what atrocity these two are going to do in the future" Khushi said sighing but there was pride in her tone.

"I'm sure they will rock Delhi city," Manorama said.

"I hope they won't create problems," Khushi said.

"Let me start the work" Aman stoop up, taking his laptop.

"But, Arnavji said he will do that..."

"He is busy with Anu baby... let him be... I will do it" Aman went to his room.

"This is my program time," Said Manorama.

"Yeah... old is gold... right?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah..." Manorama went to her room.

Khushi also got back to her room and saw her husband and daughter were busy with the new laptop.

She sat in front of them, keeping her hand under her chin. They didn't seem to get tired.

"Arnavji, have dinner and then continue..."

"Oh, yeah..." he lifted Anu who screamed like hell not wanting to leave the laptop.

Arnav looked at Khushi with shock. Khushi was about to say something, but Arnav stopped her,

"Bring my dinner here and feed me," Arnav said.

Khushi dropped her jaw.

"Arnavji, this is too much"

"Let it be... Give your contribution to the mission of making Anu happy" He said.

Khushi sighed.

She went to the kitchen and made a plate. She brought it to their room and fed it to Arnav. Arnav had it with a smile.

"I think Anu baby should get engaged with a laptop often. Then I too get much chance of getting fed by my wife" he said.

Khushi had dinner with Manorama and Aman. Then she retired to her room. she waited for Arnav but he didn't seem to be coming to the bed soon. She lay on the bed and dozed off. she didn't even know when Arnav and Anu slept.

The next day

Khushi was the one who woke up first. What she did first in the morning was, hide the new laptop, away from Anu's reach. She started her usual routine after that.

Arnav woke up from his sleep, hearing the knock on the door. He saw the door was not locked.

"Who is that?" he asked.

"it's me, ASR," said Aman.

"Come in, Aman"

Aman got in.

"What's the matter, Aman?"

"ASR, we have to go to Agra to finalize the new deal"

"When is the deal?"

"Today afternoon"

"Ok... I will go. You stay at RM"

"Ok..."

Arnav took bath and came out of the washroom. He turned the TV on while getting ready. Of course, it was a news channel. At the same time, Khushi came with tea for Arnav. she handed it to him.

"Khushi, I'm going to Agra for a deal. Be careful. Aman is here. ask him if you need anything. I will come back in the evening"

"Ok, Arnavji"

Khushi's concentration went to the TV news. She frowned at first and widened her eyes in shock. Arnav who saw her looked at the TV. It was news of a murder. The guy had been killed brutally.

"Arnavji... he is the one who Anu loved. Don't know who killed him" Khushi said horrified.

To be continued...