your schoolgirl

I spent last night teasing you and making you beg me for what is 'rightful yours' and I enjoyed every single second of it. It had been replaying in my mind over and over again, all day. The thought of having you completely wrapped around my finger was so thrilling, it made me feel on top of the world. However, I knew, that although I loved nothing more than teasing you, that you would get revenge. I knew you wouldn't let me have the pleasure for too long, it was only a matter of time before you fought me for the power back. That was the problem between us, we spent every week fighting over who's in control, and we always punished each other afterwards. It was so repetitive but neither of us would change it for the entire world.

I was sat at home, curled up on the sofa when my phone lit up. It was your name on the screen. The picture in the background was one we'd taken together, a silhouette of us both in front of your mirror. You were led down on your bed and I was straddling you. My hair was messy and fell backwards against my arched back. Your hand was wrapped my neck but the photo was monotone and almost blacked out completely. I wondered what you messaged, something stupid, you trying to annoy me, a sweet message that you miss me, it could've been any of those. But it wasn't. It was short and blunt. "I want you in your schoolgirl outfit for when I step foot in the door". My heart began to race more than I liked to admit. I knew what was coming, I knew you'd punish me. I was scared, excited and nervous.

I ran upstairs to start getting ready for you. Dressing up for you turned me on so much, I fucking loved it. I quickly stripped and grabbed my schoolgirl outfit. This outfit was my favourite because I knew that every time I wore it, you'd pull my pigtails, spank me, and strangle me. It was the outfit you knew so well too. You knew you had complete power over my every moan, every breath and every word the second I put it on. I put on a white lace bra, my white cropped shirt that I barely buttoned up, my tiny red tartan skirt that exposed my entire ass and white lace stockings. I put my hair up into two high pigtails and clipped in my white bows on either side. I put on my black heels and red lipstick to finish off the outfit. I knew you loved every little detail.

5 o'clock came around after what felt like an eternity. I sat at the top of the stairs and watched the time on my phone. My heart began to beat faster and faster as I heard you at the front door. I was excited for you to see me all dolled up, I couldn't wait for your eyes to light up and for you to try and hide how excited you really were. I heard your key unlock the door and my breathing stopped for a second, I turned completely stiff. We locked eyes instantly but you didn't say a word to me. You took off your jacket and shoes in complete silence. You only started walking towards me as you reached for your tie. You came up the stairs and I bolted up. Your eyes studied me for a couple of seconds, you took in everything. My hair, my face, my breasts, my skirt, my legs, my heels, everything. I turned to walk to your bedroom but you grabbed me by the wrist forcefully. Your grip spoke a thousand words. You made it clear that you were going to hurt me. You spun me around and pinned both of my arms up against your door. The smell of your cologne was intoxicating, it lingered in between the small space between us. The silk tie in your hand touched my wrist, but I never had the pleasure of feeling it so loose. Then, you looked at me again, before you gaze dropped to my lips and you leaned in again. Your kiss was sweet and gentle, but I knew I wouldn't be so lucky all night. I tried to focus on that second, that second you pressed your soft lips into mine. You pulled away and I leaned towards you, I didn't want the kiss the end. You laughed quietly and leaned into my ear. "No princess, not tonight..."

You moved to my neck and slowly kissed it. My head fell back as you trailed the kisses down my chest. I was so confused, you would usually be punishing me, but you were being soft and gentle with me. I wasn't expecting it. I was so lost in thought I completely zoned out. Fuck. I felt a sharp pain across my skin as you used your teeth to mark me yours. You wanted to leave marks on me and show me off. You wanted to show the world that I was yours and only yours. I gasped and flinched, I knew you wouldn't be gentle for long. "You're going to regret what you did princess,".