morning shower

I woke up to your footsteps coming up the stairs. "Good morning princess," you said, passing me a hot brew and some pancakes you made. I sat up in your bed and eagerly grabbed the plate off you. If you woke me up every morning with these pancakes, I would die a happy woman. You climbed back into bed and got under the sheets with me. "Babe these are incredible," I tell you in between mouthfuls. You just sit and watch, giggling at me the whole time.

Those pancakes were amazing. You gave me a little kiss on the cheek whilst putting your arm around me. After I finished my breakfast, I got back under the sheets with you, where I belong. We rolled around for a little while, giggling, tickling each other and just dreading the thought of leaving your bed and not being able to see each other all day. Your hands on my body, your hair tickling me, your breath on my skin, everything about that moment was perfect.

"Princess I don't want to leave," you pouted like a little child. "How about I repay you for the pancakes before we have to go babe?" I whispered into your ear. "What do you mean?" you asked me all confused. I giggled and took your hand, leading you to the bathroom. I opened the shower door and turned it on. As I spun my head back, I saw a huge grin form on your face. I placed my hands on your chest and reached up for a kiss. Your warm lips touched mine and your arms immediately wrapped around my back and my arms wrapped around your neck as our kiss deepened. 

I took you by the hand and we stepped into the shower together. The burning hot water poured over our bodies and it felt amazing. You grabbed my face and kissed me again. I was under the shower head, and my hair was quickly drenched. You held my face with both hands and reached in closer and closer. You slowly pushed me further back and the water began pouring between the both of us. The water hit our heads, my breasts, your dick, and trickled down us.

You pushed me back even further, this time with a little force, so that I was pinned against the shower wall. The water poured on you, and you looked incredible. The water droplets glistened on your face, your neck, your arms, down your chest, on your dick and down your legs. A small moan escaped my mouth as my back hit the cold shower wall. You grinned and moved towards my neck. You nibbled my ear for a split second and gently sucked the skin on my neck. My eyes closed and and head sunk onto yours. We were so close, my nipples brushed against your chest and your dick was touching me. You left a trail of kisses down my neck and my chest until you reached my breasts. Your kisses were long and you pulled on the skin, forming small marks that led down to my breasts. We locked eyes again and you kissed me. "Moan for me princess," you whispered in my ear before tucking my hair behind my ear. Before I had chance to respond, your fingers grabbed my nipples and squeezed, which earned you your moan. My head fell back as I moaned into your ear and I felt your lips smile on my face.

Your left hand ran up my back and your fingers locked into the back of my hair. You used it to hold my head back so I couldn't see your face anymore. I was still pinned up against the shower wall and your grip only got tighter and tighter. You briefly kissed my neck again before you kissed my breasts. Your mouth teased my chest for what felt like an eternity. Your right hand caressed one whilst your mouth teased the other. I began to grow weak at your touch, my breathing picked up and I couldn't stand as confident as I had before. I wasn't very discreet about it, which just made you grin even more.

Your confidence had very clearly grown and you became more and more impatient. Your left hand dropped out of my hair and your right one grabbed my throat as you pulled me towards you again, so we were both under the shower again. Your right hand remained wrapped around my throat and your left hand traced down my body and gently touched my clit. The second you touched my clit, I let out another moan. You kept your face further away from mine so you could watch me. Your fingers teased my clit, picking up your pace almost immediately. I know you enjoyed hearing me moan, watching my legs start to weaken and seeing my eyes roll back. "Babe, please, I can't take anymore," I managed to whisper between moans and gasps. Your face changed and you let go. You grabbed the bottom of my chin and kissed my head.

I could hear my alarm go off again in your room, but I had other ideas. I reached up to kiss you and wrapped my arms around your neck. My fingers traced around your neck, down your back, and then your arms, every inch was perfect. Although I couldn't easily reach, my lips managed to brush against your neck a couple of times before moving down to your chest. My hands and lips moved in union down your chest, before I reached your waist. I looked up at you and held eye contact whilst I got down on my knees. Your dick hovered over my face. Our eyes were locked the entire time. I placed both of my hands on your thighs and moved my face closer to your dick. I could see the expression on your face growing more and more impatient the longer I waited.

"Princess, please" you whispered. Your hand found it's way into my hair again. I placed a small kiss on the side of your dick, whilst staring into your dreamy eyes. I left a trail leading all the way up to the tip. A smile cracked on your face and you closed your eyes. I placed a small kiss on your tip a couple of times and paused. I teased my tongue along the underneath of your dick. I started from the base and ran my tongue up to your tip. The hot water still trickled down us both and it felt incredible. I placed my left hand at the bottom of your dick and put your whole tip in my mouth. A small grunt came out of our mouth and I giggled. "Princess please," you begged again. Your fingers gripped my hair a little tighter and I decided you deserved it. I looked up at you innocently whilst I took your whole dick in my mouth. The faces you pulled were so rewarding.

It didn't take you long to have both hands in my hair, controlling my head. You pushed my head onto your dick over and over again. Your grunts grew louder and louder as you grew closer and closer to finishing. Your grip was tighter than ever and your dick was so big, I could barely take it. "Fuck princess, I'm going to cum," you warned in between breaths before pulling your dick out of my mouth. I looked up at you, with my mouth open and my tongue out, waiting for your to cum. I heard you swear and grunt a few more times as you covered my face in your sweet, warm cum.

"Princess get up now," you demanded, still catching your breath.

You turned me around and pushed me into the glass screen so that I was slightly bent over. You grabbed my hands and held them tightly behind my back with one hand. The other grabbed my hair into a ponytail and yanked my hair so I was closer to you. You leaned in and whispered before shoving my head back onto the glass.