Chapter 4

The next morning Jungkook woke up from his deep sleep, felt beside him and felt someone's body.

"Tae, wake up.. it's morning" when he opened his eyes properly and looked to his side he was shocked and screamed because it wasn't Taehyung.

"What? Why are you screaming? What's wrong? Huh?" Jin opened his eyes slowly when he heard Jungkook scream.

"What..what are you doing here?"

"This is my room, I sleep here"

"What?" Jungkook looked around and sure enough, it wasn't his room. The room was very big and nice.

"Why am I here?"

"You were drunk last night and I brought you home because Taehyung was busy with his friends, but you were too drunk and I didn't know where you live so I brought you here"

"Did..did something happen?"

"Hmm"

"What's that?"

"play"

"WHAT!!" Jungkook was surprised and immediately looked under his blanket, but the clothes on his body were still complete, he heard Jin laugh.

"What is it?"

"We're just sleeping"

"Why do you say play?"

"You said that last night"

"Seriously?"

"Forget it, quickly wash your face, I'll make breakfast and take you home"

"Ah, I can go home myself" but Jin ignored him, Jin came out of the room and left him there stupidly.

"Shit!! What did I do last night?" Jungkook shook his head.

After finishing washing his face Jungkook came out and met Jin at the dining table.

"Your house is very big"

"Taehyung's house is also the same size, have you never been there?"

"Taehyung? He only invites me to his apartment a few times"

"Where do you work?"

"I'm not working, it's been almost a year since I left my job"

"You want to work?"

"Of course, but Tae definitely forbade me"

"Why? You can work with me if you want".

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I really want it, any job I want"

"You will be my personal assistant"

"But I'm just a high school graduate"

"It doesn't matter to me"

"I'll talk to Taehyung about this"

"You can call me when you've made a decision" Jungkook handed him his phone and Jin typed his number on it.

"Thank you Jin"

"Eat, after that I'll take you home, I just made a sandwich hope you like it"

"Thank you" Jin just nodded and after breakfast, he walked Jungkook back to his apartment. Drop him off at the lobby and go to his office.

Jungkook walked into his unit and only saw his brother at the dining table.

"Hyung, where have you been? Why did you just come home and why are you alone?"

"Ah about that I'm staying at my friend's house, last night we met there"

"Oh great then, I'll go first, bye hyung, i love you"

"I love you too" Jungkook was confused, does that mean Taehyung also didn't come to his place last night, he wasn't looking for Jungkook? He didn't even call Jungkook, no messages from him.

Jungkook just sat on the sofa and tried to contact Taehyung.

"Hello"

"Tae.."

"Yes baby, what's wrong?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Jimin's house, last night he--"

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to know that you came back safely"

"Did  Yoongi picked you up last night?"

"Yes, Yoongi picked me up, sorry I didn't say before that I wanted to go home, I was very drunk last night"

"Drunk? You're not usually like that, ahh Jungkook I'll call you again, Jimin called me"

"Yes, it's okay, bye, i love you"

"I love you too baby"

Jungkook's heart was stabbed at that moment, he didn't even worry about him, what if Jungkook didn't come back safely that night? He sure doesn't care. Taehyung never told Jungkook the reason he always accompanies Jimin, Jungkook felt their relationship was over, but why was it like his and Taehyung's relationship was slowly fading.