Chapter 10

They arrived at Jungkook's apartment, Jin helped him carry all the bags of groceries into his unit, because there was no way he could carry them himself.

"Just put it there Jin, I'll tidy it up later" Jin just nodded.

"Here drink it, you must be tired, thank you for accompanying me shopping, how much was it earlier? Let me pay"

"No need"

"Why? This is my shopping"

"Consider it a gift for you because you don't cry anymore" Jungkook just smiled.

"But you're not going to cut my salary right?" Jin laughed at that.

"Jin, is it really hot here? You're sweating, let me help wipe your sweat okay?" Jungkook took a tissue and rubbed it on Jin's forehead, standing in front of Jin, very close.

"It's not just me, you're sweating too" Jin took a tissue beside him and rubbed Jungkook's forehead, his heart was beating fast at that moment, their eyes met each other until someone came in and startled them.

"Hyungg, I'm home" Yoongi came in and was surprised to see his hyung with another guy in there.

"Hi, Yoongi-ah come here, this is my boss Jin and Jin this is my brother Yoongi" They shook hands and smiled together.

"Are you shopping alone hyung?"

"No, Jin accompanied me shopping, he also brought me here"

"Where's your boyfriend? It's Sunday, why isn't he accompanying you?"

"He has to meet his friends for work, you must be hungry right? I'll make lunch for you, and Jin has lunch here, okay?"

"Ah I guess I should go, you can make me lunch another time and Yoongi it's nice to meet you, oh yeah you're in college right?"

"Yes hyung"

"What is your major?"

"Business hyung"

"If you are interested you can intern at my company"

"Really? Hyung, can I?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

"Hmm but--" Jin turned to Jungkook to hear the answer.

"You can think about it first, there's no need to rush into a decision, listen to what your hyung says, he knows what's best for you" Jin rubbed Yoongi's head. His treatment was very different from Taehyung. Even the way he talks to Yoongi is also very different.

"Okay hyung, thanks for the offer"

"Then I'll go first, bye"

"Thanks Jin" Jin just smiled and left.

"Hyung, are you sure he's your boss?"

"What is it?"

"Is there a boss who accompanies his assistant shopping for household needs?" Yoongi helped Jungkook sort out the groceries they bought and he found something.

"Wahh, it turns out that because of this you can't let go, hyung"

"What?" Yoongi took out a king size condom and showed it to Jungkook.

"Oh shit, it's Jin's"

"He bought this when he was with you? Is it true that you guys never--"

"Yahh!! Yoongi-ah, bring the condom, I will give it tomorrow at the office, if Tae sees this he will be angry"

"Ah that means Tae's isn't as big as Jin's"

"Yoongi ah!!!!" Yoongi ran to his room, and put the condom on the table. Jungkook took it and laughed because he remembered the previous incident at the supermarket.

Day after night, Jungkook, who was still busy preparing dinner in the kitchen, felt hot because he hadn't showered after shopping this afternoon. He intended to take a shower after finishing cooking. Jungkook heard the sound of the door opening, it must be Taehyung.

He walked over to Jungkook in the kitchen, hugging him from behind.

"hi baby"

"Let me go, I haven't showered yet" Jungkook pulls away from Taehyung.

"I just wanted to take you shopping, but it looks like you've already done shopping" Jungkook ignored him and went to the sofa in front of the TV, Taehyung followed him and sat beside Jungkook.

"Jungkook, you're mad at me? I'm sorry I promise to accompany you another time, I'm busy, my job--"

"Which job do you keep busy Tae? It's Sunday, what do you mean walking with Jimin on the Han river and making out with him is part of your job?" Taehyung was quite surprised to hear that.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry, but he's very lonely, he needs me"

"Then what about me? I'm your boyfriend Tae, I also need you, I'm also lonely here, you always choose him over me, why? Is sex with him more enjoyable than with me?" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's face hard, causing Yoongi to come out of his room.

"Don't ever discuss about my sex with Jimin!"

"You..you slapped me?"

"Bastard!! What are you doing with my hyung!" Yoongi was ready to give Taehyung a natural kick but Jungkook held him back.

"Let me go hyung, let me kill that bastard!"

"Stop Yoongi, let him do what he wants, aren't you satisfied yet? Please slap me again, you can kill me if that makes you satisfied Tae"

"Baby.. I didn't mean to slap you, I..i'm sorry" When Taehyung tried to get closer to Jungkook, Jungkook avoided him.

"Don't touch me, I'll sleep with Yoongi" Jungkook walked into Yoongi's room.

"If it wasn't for my hyung, I would have killed you Tae! Isn't it enough to hurt his heart, that you have to hurt him physically too? Huh? You bastard!" Yoongi went into his room to calm his hyung down.