LVIII

''Brother-sister time. Sorry!'' Gemma announced, once they were out the restaurant and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him across the street, so they could actually gossip about Louis.

''Harry seems well. He hated his first year here, 'cause he had no friends, other than Niall, of course. But he seems better, healthier even. I am glad he's found you, but I do have some questions about you. I don't even know you. So, who is Louis?'' Anne asks and Louis chuckles at the last question.

''Grew up in Doncaster, four sisters, single mum, study business management, graduating next month, have an internship, an apartment, a boyfriend, good grades, don't drink much, don't do drugs, smoke occasionally and like once a month some weed too, sorry. I have quite a few friends, play football, captain of the uni team and I think that's about it.'' Louis rambles, between long breaths.

''Woah, you talk fast.'' Anne smiled, squeezing his bicep.

''To be honest, I was not nervous about meeting you, 'cause Harry talks about you a lot and you sounded lovely and you are, you really are, but still, I feel like you are not entirely convinced about me and Harry and our decisions...?'' Louis says and Anne sighs.

''Harry...suffers a lot, I guess. He suffers in silence too and when I try to talk about it, he brushes me off and I am not here. I can not be here every single day to comfort him, I wish I was, but I can't. And I'm scared that if he doesn't have his own space, because if he moves in with you, he won't, he will just break. Harry has his own space and he never really got to live alone, you know?'' Anne explains and Louis turned his head to see Harry on the pavement across them, giving his older sister a piggy ride.

Harry does suffer a lot. He must be feeling awful all this time. So many people just treating him like shit. Louis tries to make Harry forget about all of those people but maybe not talking about it with him just makes things harder. Maybe they should talk and have a conversation about how Harry is doing with all those people treating him that awful. Soon.

''I know and we will talk about it. I mean, he used to tell me back when we were not dating, but now, I don't think he even wants to talk to me about this kind of stuff. I will try to talk to him about it and he won't have to struggle alone anymore, Anne. He will always have as much space as he wants. He will not have to be alone anymore.'' Louis said, squeezing her shoulder and Anne wrapped him around her arms, Louis' body and soul filling up with warmth. Wow, the Styles gave the best hugs. Crap.

''Harry is strong, but everyone needs a bit help, don't they? You can help my son and he loves you. I don't think Harry has loved anyone before. If you hurt him, I will rip your balls off and feed them to the dogs.'' she said, fixing the collar of Louis' shirt and patted his shoulders, smiling, while saying the last threat.

''Noted.'' Louis mumbled.

''Sorry!'' Harry yelled at a man, who was honking pissed off at the Harry, who was running with Gemma on his back and Louis' mouth hang open at the sight.

''You kids are crazy. What the hell were you thinking? You are adults!'' Anne scolded them and Harry giggled with his sister.

''I've missed you so much.'' Gemma exclaimed throwing her arms around her brother again and they both jumped up and down giggling.

''Woah.'' Louis' eyes widened at the scene.

''It was really hard, when Gemma had to go to Manchester for uni. Harry was crying for weeks.'' Anne said, with pursed lips, remember a few years back, when Harry refused to even come out of his room.

It just had always been Gemma, Harry and Anne. Anne thought that Harry felt abandoned all over again, when Gemma left them, memories of his brother leaving them crushing back at him like waves.

''Hey! You were crying too!'' Harry accused her, narrowing her eyes at her.

''I cried for a couple of days. You were crying until she visited again and told you to get yourself together.'' Anne stuck her tongue out at Harry and Louis smiled fondly at the family.

*

''Harry's hot mum!'' Niall exclaimed, laughing, as he hugged Anne.

''How are you, Niall?'' she asks the Irish man, who grinned.

''I'm fine. Missed your scones like crazy, though.''

Gemma came behind Niall, giggling pinching his sides and Niall let out a small scream, turning around to see the brunette girl smiling at the blonde boy, dimples showing.

''Harry's hot sister!'' he said, hugging her and she chuckled against his shoulder, while Harry frowned.

''Niall is being weird again.'' Louis said, behind Harry as he wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing him closer and the younger boy nodded, turning his head slightly and Louis kissed him. Harry turned his body, pressing himself against Louis' body, his hands on Louis' shoulder, Niall and his family's voices in the background, catching up. Probably. Harry wasn't sure, didn't even pay attention.

''Thank you.''

''For what?'' Louis asks.

''For being so great today. I know you had your football practice and your studying and so many things better than meeting your crazy boyfriend's crazy family.'' Harry smiles up at his boyfriend, who chuckled.

''In case you did not notice, I happen to love my crazy boyfriend and his family. Especially his hot mum.'' Louis mumbles against Harry's cheek and the green-eyed boy let out a wince at the last sentence.

''Low blow, Tomlinson. Low blow.''

''Hot mum equals hotter boyfriend.''

Harry grinned, kissing him again.