XXV

Zayn Malik found out that his friend Jonah attempted to rape his at the time boyfriend, Harry, approximately after Louis, his roommate found out too.

He burst into Jonah's dorm room, as he had the keys also and found him, sitting on the couch with his legs spread, a pack of ice under his sweatpants.

''Yo Zayn, Harry literally kneeled me, 'cause-'' the man couldn't finish his sentence, as he watched Zayn hovering over him and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him against the wall.

''What did you do again?'' he yelled in his face.

Again.

In high school, an ex-girlfriend of Jonah's admitted that he almost raped her one night, when she was drunk and that was the reason she broke up with him. Jonah said this never happened and Zayn believed him, 'cause he was his best friend and that's girl became heavily unpopular and bullied, so she had to transfer schools.

But Zayn knew that if someone else, who did not even know that story, said the same thing, it must have been Jonah's fault. God, Zayn felt guilty and awful, not only for not believing that girl back then, but because Jonah's words he said when he saw Harry was how much he wanted to fuck him.

God, how stupid could a human being be, if he didn't notice it at first?

''Nothing, bro. I just told him to have sex and he fucking kneeled me!'' he said, putting his hands up in his defense.

''You guilt tripped him into having sex with you! You manipulated him! You could have raped him, if he hadn't kneeled you, you fucking bastard.'' Zayn said, punching him in the jaw, making him fall and spit blood. Zayn kicked him in the gut twice, before grabbing his again and punching him in the face. How could he do this? Sure, he was a jerk, both him and Zayn were, but when did it come to this? When did Jonah start acting like that? Was it always and is Zayn like that too?

Jonah laid there on the floor, drops of blood everywhere. The man was barely conscious when Zayn was done with him. It was quite easy, considering that Jonah was caught off guard, so he didn't even try to defend himself, except from a few blind, weak punches.

On his way out, Zayn noticed Harry's phone on the coffee table and shoved it in his pocket, slamming the door behind him.

*

A/N okay so I was literally planning a second ago for a double update cause this chapter is super small and I go to the drafts and the next chapter has disappeared. So, obviously not double update. Thank you very much, wattpad!