XXXII

However, Harry did not find peace that particular day. After half an hour, all he could hear in the hallways were screams and everyone stood up from the desk, the professor trying to keep everyone sane and calm. No use. Especially, when someone burst into the room, screaming a 'Fight at the field'. Everyone run outside, leaving their stuff behind and Harry shot the teacher an apology look, before he followed the other students, heading towards the football field.

''It's Louis Tomlinson with that Jonah guy.'' he heard whispers around him and jogged to the bleachers, trying to spot who the hell was beating each other up on the field. He had an idea about who those people, who were fighting were and man, he hoped he was wrong.

''Harry, is that Louis?'' Stan asked, standing next to Harry.

''I don't know.'' he mumbled, going on his tip toes in an attempt to see better.

''I'm gonna fucking destroy you, you fucking donkey!'' a yell from one of the men was heard, as he tackled the other man, jumping on his body.

Yeah, that was definitely Louis.

''Jeez, why aren't you stopping him?'' Zayn yelled, running down the bleachers and Stan followed along with Harry, who felt anxious about Louis.

''Louis! What the fuck are you doing, mate?'' Zayn called out, before grabbing his arms, pulling him away from Jonah, who spat on the lawn.

''Let me destroy that bastard. You should have been in jail!'' he yelled at Jonah, trying to let go of Zayn's grip.

''Louis, calm down. Can't we leave you alone for a second?'' Stan said pissed.

''You don't know what he said!''

''I don't fucking care. You continue this, you get out of the football team and suspended! Cut the bullshit and be real for a second!'' Stan tried knocking some sense into him.

''Get lost!'' he snapped at Jonah, who glared at them.

''What the fuck is Harry doing here?'' he asked wiping the blood off his lip with the back of his hand.

''Whole fucking school is here.'' Zayn mumbled and Louis walked towards Harry, who was just staring at the man, his arms wrapped around himself, with a sad expression on his face.

Louis felt so small and didn't know what to do or say.

''Why are you doing this?'' Harry asked, not looking directly at him.

''Doing what?''

''Beating people up! Why the hell are you doing this? Every time you are pissed at someone, you beat them up.'' Harry exclaimed, frustrated.

Fuck, he was so damn happy. So. Damn. Happy. And then Louis ruined everything.

''Harry...'' Louis frowned, eyebrows furrowed, baby blue eyes clouded.

''No!-'' Harry threw his hands in frustration, as the older man placed a hand on the boy's back, pushing him into the locker rooms, cutting him off. Harry was about to protest, but something in Louis' eyes told him to shut up.

He remembers when he first met Louis, he was actually scared of him. The man had gotten into the dining hall with zero warning, grabbed a man and knocked him down on the floor, in front of hundreds of students. He, then just disappeared, until he wrapped Harry's shoulders around him protecting him on his way home, as if he knew him and offered his jacket too. Even though it was a good deed, Harry was absolutely terrified of the man, however attractive he found him. It took him a while to see the soft Louis, though and still, right now he isn't scared that Louis is gonna beat him up o some shit obviously, but still. Still, he is triggered with fear, when he sees things like that happening in front of his eyes. Especially when it involves Jonah. Louis closed the door behind him, making Harry sit down and Harry opened his eyes to say something, when Louis pulled his T-Shirt off his head and tossed it on the still wet floor, his back muscles flexing.

Harry must stay focused.

''Sometimes, I handle assholes with my fists. There is nothing wrong with that, Harry.'' Louis said and Harry was about to protest, when Louis turned to face him and he could see a wound on his ribs, bleeding a bit.

''God, you are bleeding.'' he exclaimed and Louis looked confused, until he looked down, realizing it.

''It's not a big deal.'' he brushes it off, continuing, ''Harry, some people are always gonna be assholes and if you hit them for being bricks, you might as well hit them hard. Sometimes talking is not enough. It ain't enough, Harry. You can't knock some sense into some people's head, Harry.'' he simply states.

''So beating the absolute crap out of them answers everything for you? Louis, you can't do that. This is serious assault. I've seen you beating so many people up and it's...weird. You know I hate violence and I'm against it. Jesus, you go beating up Jonah? Again?'' Harry exclaimed, frustrated.

''Harry-''

''No, Louis. Jonah was my fucking business. I'm so over it and what you do is keep reminding me something and someone I want to forget! You-you don't get to decide for me anymore. You have no right.'' Harry cut him off and Louis stayed silent, lips pursed, slowly forming a frown.

''You should have sued him or some shit and I can't stand seeing his smug face-''

''Do you think I am such an idiot, that I didn't go to the police? Of course I did. Filed for a fucking lawsuit, that was denied, cause I wasn't actually raped! It made me feel like such a fucking fool and I was at square one all over again, but I am so thankful, that you beat him up, cause it made me feel so much better!'' Harry said sarcastically and Louis' eyes were wide as ever, at what Harry told him.

''Y-you went to the police?''

''Yes! I did! They didn't do shit.'' Harry exclaimed, frustrated.

''I'm so sorry, baby. So sorry.'' Louis whispered, pulling the younger boy, who stopped trying to get out of his grip, wrapping his arms around his petite body, resting his chin on top of his head, his nose buried in Harry's curls.

''It was so embarrassing, Louis. I couldn't tell you or Niall. I just want to forget about this and I don't want you to interact with him or beat him up or whatever.'' he mumbled against his naked chest and Louis whispered an 'Of course'.