LIV

''Fuck, he's gonna fall again.'' Harry mumbled under his breath, the only one standing, trying to get the best view of Louis. He does not really remember or know the score to the game. At least not, when Jonah tackled Louis to the ground, when he was ready to shoot.

Louis threw an angry glare towards Harry's ex-boyfriend, but did not do anything else other than that. Harry smiled a bit at Louis' more mature nature. A couple of months ago, Louis would have thrown the other man to the ground and start a fight, but now he knew what was the best for the team, the school and himself. However, there was a huge scratch on his arm and he was bleeding, even though he did not pay much attention to it, as he ran around the field, with a smile on his face every time a teammate had the ball at his feet.

''Come on, come on, come on!'' Zayn's voice could be heard behind Harry, as he chanted quietly, mumbling Louis' name and 'come ons' as of they were a prayer.

Harry looked as everyone got on their feet and started clapping in sync. His eyes searched for Louis and he saw him running with the ball at his feet, kicking it hard enough that went right through the goal and everyone cheered, as he fell on his knees smiling. His teammates fell on him, screaming in his ear and face, as Jonah spat on the ground, ignoring his own team's win. Louis was lifted in the air, everyone clapping loudly around him and screaming.

Harry felt Niall's arms on his shoulders, squeezing them tightly and Zayn crushed him in a hug.

''He scored. He really fucking scored!''

''I know! Oh my God.'' Harry screamed in Zayn's arms, as they jumped up and down.

''Go near him, for fuck's sake.'' Niall pushed Harry, towards the barricade and he saw Louis running towards him, as he spotted him and climbed the bars, so he was face to face with Harry.

''I'm so proud of you.'' Harry threw himself in Louis' arms and the older man wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist and the other clenching onto the bar, holding himself up. Harry pressed his lips against Louis' and the older man smiled.

''I love you.'' Louis said.

''Love you too. You are so, so, so good.''

Louis jumped off the bars, heading back to the field for the game to continue.

Everyone around Harry, especially most girls, were looking at him with hateful eyes. For the most part, most people never took Harry's side when the whole thing with Jonah went down, believing that Jonah fucked him and then Harry went to his best friend, making him the victim. On top of that, everyone saw Harry, as a whore, who tried to get his way into Louis' pants, taking advantage of his kind heart.

Louis was just so well loved in this school, it seemed like Harry could not even compete for a place in Louis' heart, at this point and all he wanted to do was just pass this year.

The worst part about this situation was that however much he wanted Louis to be at the same uni as him, to see him play footie, to join him at lunch, to study with him in the library, he also wanted Louis to graduate.

He wanted those stupid gossips to stop and for Harry to finally stop being 'the slut'. Everyone assumed Harry was after the whole fucking football team and that he was using both Jonah and Louis to add to his 'men he fucked with' list (because apparently, it existed and Harry had more than twenty names written on it.

If Louis graduated, he would eventually not be forgotten and new students would come, people that had no clue about Harry and his history, people who would finally not treat him like he was cock sucking every person with a dick in this school.

*

The game ended with their uni team winning and everyone lifting Louis up again, screaming and shouting their heads off, as everyone around them was chanting his name. Niall and Zayn run along with Harry to the field to congratulate Louis and the rest of the team.

Once Louis saw his boyfriend, he patted his teammates' backs, as a signal for them to put him down. His feet touched the grass and run towards Harry and the younger boy wrapped his legs around Louis' waist, kissing him.

''You won!'' Harry screamed against Louis' shoulder. Louis chuckled, one hand over Harry's waist and the other under his thigh.

''Congrats, mate.'' Niall clapped his back and Harry's feet touched the ground, his hands on Louis' chest. He walked towards Luke, who he knew pretty well, 'cause he was a good friend of Louis' apparently, so it was normal for them to hang out every now and then.

''You were all so good.'' Harry smiled.

''Not like Lou, but the team is strong. One more game and we might even win.'' Luke said.

''Nah, Louis is good, but it was a team effort, especially the second goal.'' Harry felt a hand on his waist and turned his head to see Jonah. He took a step back and glanced back at Louis, who was absorbed in his conversation with Zayn and Niall.

''Mate, you should probably go.'' Stan says and Harry turned his head to look at Oli and Stan, walking towards Jonah, who was still only staring at Harry.

''Yeah...no. I want to talk to Harry.'' he said, not even looking at who was talking at him, but only at Harry.

''I don't really give a fuck, lad. Get lost.'' Oli said and Louis came behind Harry, squeezing his shoulders and Harry turned his head to look at Louis, who nodded reassuringly.

''I think, Harry has the right to speak himself, doesn't he?''

''Yes, of course. Harry, tell him to fuck off yourself.'' Louis said and Harry bit his lip.

He wanted to say yes, to be fair. He wanted to talk to Jonah and give him a piece of his mind, to tell him what a shitty person he was and what he put Harry truth.

''You have five minutes.''