XXXVI

*1 week later*

''Can I just eat you out for a while?'' Louis asked, kissing down Harry's stomach. The younger boy let out a small chuckle, turning his head, smiling until he noticed the time on the alarm clock, that was placed on his nightstand.

''Shit. I'm late!'' he gasped.

''It was just getting good.'' Louis whispered against Harry thigh, before planting a kiss on his skin and got up.

''I'm sorry. I'm gonna make it up to you; promise.'' Harry said, rolling off the bed.

''I'm holding onto that, but also, today drinks with Stan and Oli. Do not forget.'' Louis warned him, pointing his index finger at the curly boy, who opened Louis' closet, laying out a green hoodie and a pair of jeans. He pulled Louis' T-Shirt off his head, putting on the hoodie, as the older man smirked.

''What?'' Harry asked, smiling.

''Nothing. You just look so beautiful right now.'' Louis said, leaning his back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

''No sweet talk is gonna get you laid this morning. 'm really late.'' he said, hopping up and down, trying to make the jeans slide up his thighs.

''Here.'' Louis said, chuckling a little, handing to the green-eyed boy his bag.

''I'm not staying over again. I had a plan, you know? Wake up in my own bed, revise, have a bath, go to school in my own clothes. I haven't even brushed my teeth.'' he whined, jumping on his one leg, his shoulder supported by Louis' wardrobe, as he put on his socks.

''You can use my toothbrush.'' Louis offered.

''That's disgusting.'' he mumbled, checking his bag.

''I was about to eat your ass a few minutes ago and you think that's disgusting.'' Louis scoffed, opening his drawer and pulled out a pack of mints. Harry was glaring at him, until he noticed what he handed him.

''Thank you!'' he grinned, chewing one. Louis smiled, wrapping his hands around his waist and pulled him closer.

''The tiiime...'' he whined, staring at his phone, as Louis had his face buried in the crook of his neck.

''Nerd.'' he mumbled, planting a kiss on his neck and let go.

''You're the one, who studied until 1AM last night...'' Harry sang, as he exited Louis' bedroom with a smile on his face.

''Hi, Zayn. You look...good?'' he asked, cocking his head to the side, his eyebrows furrowed.

He was sitting in his boxers, with a bowl of cereal on his lap, watching cartoons. His hair were greasy and his beard was evident, as he was going through the five stages of getting over someone. Still stuck on the first stage; denial. He still said, that him and Perrie weren't over and acted as nothing had changed.

''Jesus, mate, put on some clothes!'' Louis groaned, coming out of his room. Zayn just flipped him off, not even bothering looking at his direction.

''Come on, man. Now it's just sad. What if Perrie comes and see you like this?'' he asks and Zayn got up, going to the bathroom without saying anything. Harry pursed his lips and slapped his chest.

''Louis, we've talked about this. No false hope.''

''Whatever gets him to shower, babe. Now, go.'' Louis said, slapping his bum playfully and Harry chuckled.

*

''So, Louis starts crying and yells for his mommy. All this when he was ten and I took a bite of his sandwich.'' Stan says and Harry started laughing, while Louis just glared at Stan, peeling the label off his beer bottle.

''You were so cute.'' Harry said, his right hand on Louis' bicep, his left ruffling Louis' hair, who glared at him.

''Oh yeah, he made his mum drive around on Christmas' Eve because he thought the Christmas lights were for him and for his birthday.'' Stan said and Harry made an 'Aw' sound.

''I have stories about you too, you know?'' Louis cocked his head to the side and Stan's eyes widened.

''Not the-''

''Ooh, that's a great one! When Stan was young, he used to have this thing, where he would randomly start stripping in front of everyone and the school would call his mum-''

''NO!'' Stan yelled, and Harry broke into a fit of laughers.

''Louis had a Katy Perry phase!''

''Stan used to want to be a cheerleader!''

''Only because I wanted to date that girl Dakota!'' Stan yelled back.

''Still!'' Louis said back, as Harry kept laughing at them and their stupid fight.

'''Wow, you guys are twelve.'' Oli sighed, sitting next to Stan, who was sticking his tongue out at Louis, who was giving him the middle finger.

*

''I'm so glad you and Harry are together. Did you tell him that you cut him off because of you know what?'' Oli asked but Louis shook his head, staring at his beer, his nail dragging over the half-torn label and Stan and the bartender looked at each other, sighing.

''You know you should tell him right?''

''Yeah, yeah. Soon. I just don't wanna ruin us right now.''

''By keeping a lie like this from Harry for so long, you are making things worse.'' Oli told him and Louis nodded.

How was he supposed to tell Harry, that he dumped him as a friend because he was jealous and in love with him? Fuck. He knew he couldn't keep it a secret forever obviously for obvious reasons but still, he did not want to ruin him and Harry in case the younger boy flipped out, which is very reasonable by the way.

''The bathrooms are great here, Oli. Very clean.'' Harry commented, sitting next to Louis, bringing the fresh smell of rose hand soap.

''That's a very weird but very welcome comment, thank you. I'm proud of a clean bar bathroom.'' Oli laughed and Harry smiled, leaning closer towards him at the edge of the table.

''When did you started this.''

''Two years ago. I used to live at Louis' dorm Monday to Thursday and then Stan's the whole weekend because I couldn't even afford a tent to live on the streets. Every drink I got paid for went to this bar. I'm proud of it, like I dropped out of college for this and it's interesting, love it.'' Oli said and Harry grinned at him with a genuine, all-teeth smile.

''I can see how much you love it. It's not that crazy-party animal typical bar that you see. It's genuinely so relaxing and cozy. I love it here, to be honest. Best bar I've been to.''

''And in how many bars have you been at?'' Stan asked.

''Not a lot, but yours tops them all, I swear.'' Harry smiled and Louis placed his hand on his lower back with a soft smile on his face.

*

THANK U SM FOR 1K THREE FFS WITH OVER 1K VIEWS IS INSANE