III

Harry loved flowers. He loved their beautiful colors, their light smells. He loved that they were nourishing the bees and life existed. He loved, that you could decorate with them. They were great gifts. He loved that they would make flower grown, that well, Harry loved.

Harry loved skirts. They made him feel pretty. He loved short skirts, because they were just lovely and he loved his legs and how they were complimented by his clothes.

He loved sweaters, 'cause they were cozy and warm. His favorite one was blue and had daisies on it. He loved how some of them made sweater paws.

He loved oversized T-Shirts and high-knee socks, because again, his legs look great in them.

He loved his cute little shoes. His purple vans, his blue adidas, his ballarinas shoes with the butterflies.

He loved hot baths with nice smelled lotions and shampoos. He had so many shampoos with so many different smells because he loved them. His vanilla body oil was his favorite.

He loved his candles, that he lit up every night when he returned home.

He loved his books, his vinyls, his fairy lights, his soft pink painted wall, his floral sheets, his small kitchen, his cute, little bathroom, his tiny sofa in his living room. He loved his life. He really did.

He had pretty stuff, he was healthy, he went to a great college. He liked his life.

But it got lonely. Sure, he was only nineteen, but still, he has been living alone, since he moved out of his family home.

Harry never admitted that to anyone, but he wanted a man. He wanted a strong man to take care of him, to carry him around, to fulfill his needs, to make him feel desired. It was stupid and completely unrealistic. It seemed like it was a teenage girl's fantasy. A fantasy. Something that would never happen. Maybe it was because Harry never met his dad and he needed someone to protect him. Maybe it was a psychological, weird issue, a daddy issue, but Harry wanted a strong man to hold him, to pleasure him.

Harry may seem like an innocent, little virgin, but inside he was a slut. He wanted someone to fuck him so hard into the mattress, he would see stars. Someone to bite his neck, to pull his hair, to even spank him just for fun...and pleasure.

Harry wanted it all. And he would treat the other person nicely too.

But it was so hard. So hard. It was hard for Harry to meet guys, that he actually liked. They were all jerks, that had somehow learnt he was a virgin and wanted to take his virginity. For the love of God, he had straights coming after him, because they just knew he would be tight as fuck, as they said. Closeted bastards at their finest. Harry was so sick of boys. They were assholes.

He wanted men.

He entered his apartment with only one thought in his mind.

One man, to be honest.

Louis.

What was the deal with him? What made him beat that person up? Who is he? Harry was intrigued by his beautiful blue eyes and the tattoos blooming on his tanned skin. What was their story?

He took his shoes off, tip toeing into the kitchen and started preparing tea. He put the water to boil and went to the bathroom, opening the warm water to fill the bathtub up. He choice to pour some coconut shampoo in and went back to the kitchen to finish his drink. He stepped out of his skirt on his way there and dumped his sweater on the floor. He chose vanilla flavored tea and went to the bathroom, but not before blasting 'Brightside' by The Lumineers all over his small apartment. It was his favorite song ever. He wanted his freaking life to feel like this song.

He stepped into the bathtub, sighing and closed his eyes, throwing his head back.

*

''Are you good, mate?'' Jonah snapped at Louis, once he stepped into his dorm room.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' he spat. He hated Jonah. Zayn's jerk friend, who was always in his business. He was always there, as if he did not have a dorm of his own.

''Louis, mate, relax! He's just hanging out with us.'' Zayn shrugged.

''Us? He's your friend, Zayn and he is always here. I don't want him here.'' Louis yelled, making the other boys flinch.

''Well, I think I am allowed to invite someone. It's my dorm room.'' Zayn argued.

''Not every single fucking day. He's a dickhead. He hang out with Liam for the love of God.'' Louis exclaimed, when his phone ringing interrupted his little burst out. It was an unknown number. If it was again stupid kids, pranking him, he would throw a fit.

''What?'' he snapped at the phone and he swears he heard someone taking a sharp breathe, as if they were scared.

''Well, are you gonna fucking talk?'' he exclaimed. He was too tired for that shit.

''U-um h-hey. I'm Harry. I...have your ja-jacket? You never took it back and um... I was wondering, where I can meet you to give it to you. I-I'll wash it first, I swear.'' he heard someone say.

Harry.

That pretty curly boy with the most gorgeous green eyes he had seen. He was cute.

''Well, baby, you don't have to wash it. You can just give it to me tomorrow.''

''Oh. Okay.'' the boy whispered and quickly hang up.

Shy. Very, very shy, Louis thought.

''So. Will you leave willingly or will I have to shove my foot up your ass, until it comes out of your stupid mouth?'' Louis asked and Zayn and Jonah sighed.

''Let's go back to my place.'' the latter boy mumbled and they left.

Thank the Lord for that.