Good luck kisses

Third person's POV.

Everyone was at third floor, Except Ennoshita who was sleeping.

"Okay. So as you can see everyone we got weapons but not many. We got attacked by a horde of zombies. We got out but Daichi slipped, Ennoshita helped, but then both slipped and got hurt. We don't have many weapons and bullets so we have to use them for right moments." Ukai explained. "Any question?"

"What would happen if another horde of zombies come?" Asahi asked.

"We will fight. The fence we got should be sturdy, but not unbreakable." Ukai said.

"What do we do next? So we will go to another schools, to try and find others?" Asked Kageyama.

"Yes. That was our original plan. It will be dangerous so we need those who can fight without a problem." Ukai stated and looked at each one. Hinata had sparkles in his eyes. You can literally see he wants to come. "No Hinata you are not going." 

Hinata's POV.

"Aww. Come on, please." I made puppy eyes.

"No. Not working on me." Ukai turned around. Hinata looked at Daichi.

"Hinata, we had this talk." Daichi said.

"Really? I don't remember ever having this talk." I smiled. Ukai, Daichi raised one eyebrow.

"What?" I asked. They stared at me and turned to Suga. Who was snickering.

"Don't look at me." He was laughing. "I didn't taught him that." He calmed down.

"Hinata you can't go." Suga said.

"But I wann-" I stared but got cut off.

"Do you wanna end up dead, hurt, eaten or worse? Because I think not. What would happen if you got hurt. We get back with bad news telling everyone you died or something. What do you think would happen? Huh?" Suga asked.

"Everyone would be sad." I answered.

"Not only that they would blame themself, cry and maybe some of go in to deppression and kill theself. Do you want that." I was panicking now.

"N-N-No!" I said glancing at everyone. Who were staring and nodding at what Suga-san said.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry. I get that you wanna go out, but it's dangerous, especially for you. Who only recovered." Daichi said.

"When i recover will i be able to go outside?" I was excited. "You said so yourself." I said quickly.

"What no." Daichi said.

"Well you did say that so..." Suga-san smirked. Daichi sighed.

"Fine, when you will recover. Fully recover, we will see." I cheered. I can see other unpleased expression about that. 

Third person's POV.

No one wanted Hinata to be outside. The crows were protective of their little crow. They already were panicking when Hinata was asleep for 6 days. They thought he wouldn't wake up. They are not risking. Hinata is precious to them. Their only sunshine, sweetie and they damn knew that he had a harem. Not only from Karasuno, but from other schools too. He really was a sunshine who attracted every person who found Hinata interesting and that was everyone.

"Okay. Now who can drive?" Ukai asked.

Time skip

After talking. I promised to go check Ennoshita. He was still sleeping. I went near his bed. Took from his night stand what I needed to clean his wound.