The Start of Chaos

This book is multishipper book!!

If you don't like any of the ships!!!

Please, Stop reading and ignore this book!!!

Character might be OCC!!

This is my first book. I do NOT own haikyuu, characters or paintings, credits go to their rightful owners!!!

I am not good at writing so please go easy on me.. ⊙﹏⊙

And enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV.

It was a normal day. The sun shining in the sky, birds chirping and of course everyone's screaming. Undead chasing the humans, people were eaten, killed and Hinata Shouyou running for his dear life.

Hinata Shouyou, small sunshine, who would brighten anyones day just by his existens. He would make any depressed human feel alive, loved and happy. Shouyou was in bathroom, he heard someone run in and closed the door. Shoyou stayed in a stall and didn't move, he was frozen.

Screams? Groaning? Why are there so many things going on outside bathroom? He does not know. And his intuition tells him to be where he is and not move. Shouyou listened to his intuition and didn't move. He heard the same person, that ran in here walk further into the bathroom and shuffeling. After a couple of minutes he heard crying.

The person started crying louder and louder. Shouyou didn't know what to do. His intuition tells him to stay, but Shouyou wants to go to that person and ask what is wrong. He hears mumbling. He only makes out some words.

Friends.... Dead....Zombies....Things....Live....Oh lord...God....

Zombies? Dead? Things?? Shouyou was shocked. If that person who mumbled those words are all thruth, then we are all doomed. Shoyou knows what zombies are. He played many games about survival and zombies with Kenma. Good thing Kenma forced him to play those, some things will surely help him. But right now, if the theory is true then he really needs to be silent and somehow pray for the said person to shut up, if they don't wanna to become someone elses food.

After another couple of minutes of waiting and hearing of that persons crying and mumbling, there was a band on the door. The said human began to cry even more louder. Shouyou wanted to scream to that person to stop crying, but it was too late. The banging got worse and something fell. The person was screaming and shouting, zombies ran in that persons direction and Shouyou was thinking if he should make a run for it or not. He made a desicion. He quietly opened the door and saw something horrible.

The person was still screaming and zombies were scratching, biting, eating him. Shouyou forced himself to look away and ran away from the bathroom.

Quickly and quietly running through the hallways. He saw other zombies doing the same to other people. Shouyou saw zombie coming out of the classroom from his right. As he ran past the zombie, zombie heard him and started runing after him.

After running for sometime and looking somewhere to hide. He realized another two zombies were chasing him too. Good thing zombies ar slower than humans or Shouyou is just really fast. As he ran, he saw a room that looked like a good place to hide and didn't notice a zombie in a room. He heard a strange sound and turned around, he saw a zombie targeting him and he avoided him just in time.

Shouyou was looking around for some kind of weapon, but he didn't have time because the zombie kept trying to bite him. Shouyou saw an open window and mad dash towards it. He looked down and saw no zombie. So he decided to jump. Just as he started to climb on the window, he heard classroom door break down and he slipped. He fell. As he laid on the ground he heard shouting and blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

If you see any mistakes, feel free to correct it.

Love you all,

-MaddyChan