"I'd hope so. Just because I don't have my mask, you don't recognize your old dance partner?" Sofia asked with a grin.

"You're that annoying ninja girl!" Fong cried when the realization hit him.

Leo jumped over and Sofia smiled at him.

"Aww, Blue, he remembers me. How sweet," she said before Fong grabbed a cleaver off the counter.

He swung at Sofia and Leo, trying to keep them away, but they were both able to land a solid punch. Leo kicked him up onto the counter against the wall before grabbing him by the shirt collar.

Leo was about to sock the guy before seeing the fear in his eyes. He released the scrawny man and took a step back.

"Get out of here," Leo said coldly and Sofia leaned against the counter as she looked up at Leo.

Fong pushed past Leo before running up to his friends who had been pummeled by the others. "Come on. Let's go. This ain't over, greeny!"

"'Greeny'? Really? I wonder how many brain cells he put to work on that," Donnie huffed with a grimace.

"You just let him go? What the heck was that?" Raph walked up to Leo in disbelief.

"It was hot, that's what it was," Sofia commented.

"They weren't exactly a threat. They'd had enough," Leo replied, trying not to react to Sofia's commentary.

"Dude! They were beating up a blind guy. There is no 'enough'. Now they'll think we're wimps and we don't have the guts to finish the job!"

"Wow. That was great, you guys!" April exclaimed as she walked in with Murakami who she had gotten out during the fight.

"Thanks, April. Did you see when I caught the one guy and flipped him onto the counter? Did it look cool? I bet it looked cool," Donnie giggled.

"The coolest!" April nodded with a nervous smile.

"You didn't see it, did you?"

"No, I did not," April admitted and Donnie slumped in defeat.

"My friends, I'm indebted to you. Please, allow me to make you a meal. Free of charge," Murakami offered with a warm smile.

"I think we can allow that," Raph replied with a smile.

"What is your favorite dish?" The man asked and all thebturtles visibly brightened.

"PIZZA!"

Sofia giggled at their reaction to the question.

Murakami immediately started up the stove and began working.

Sofia sat beside April and smiled as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Oh, hey, Shadow, Donnie made us phones! You should give us your number!" Mikey said as he held up his T-phone.

"Sure!" Sofia agreed with a nod.

She took Mikey's T-phone and put in her number before sending her number to each of his brothers through the T-phone.

"First guess! Heather!" Leo said and Sofia shook her head.

"Nope," she declined and he slumped.

"Can I guess?!" Mikey begged with big eyes.

"Go ahead," she replied with a nod.

"Oo! Sapphire!"

She looked at him, surprised that he was kinda close. "Nope."

"Where'd you get that one?" Raph asked with a light chuckle.