"I know, Aunt Mei, you are also good for me, don't worry, I will not confess you."

"Okay, time is urgent, the princess hurry up, the slave and maid will go out first." Aunt Mei smiled and walked out and closed the door.

As soon as she walked out, a successful conspiracy smile appeared on her face.

Who knew that she had already become Mrs. Wei's person in desperation.

Before, Mrs. Wei sent someone to tell her that today the Young Master Su Qi will book a blind date here, and asked her to find a way to trick the eldest princess over, and asked her to instigate the eldest princess to administer Su Qishao's medicine to help them achieve a good thing. .

What a beautiful thing, to put it so nicely, is actually going to ruin the reputation of the two.

But she was not afraid of the princess's downfall, because she had already found a way out for herself.

She originally thought it was a bit difficult for her, but she didn't expect that the eldest princess would be so proactive, and it would be so easy to do it.

It really didn't take much effort.

Chapter 1192: Ask him to be responsible to her

In the guest room, Su Qishao's body is getting hotter and hotter at this time, his face is red, and he is pulling his clothes uncomfortably.

Upon seeing this, the eldest princess walked over cautiously.

Aunt Mei said that as long as the clothes of both of them are taken off, it will happen naturally.

Thinking of this, she tremblingly climbed onto Su Qishao and began to untie his belt.

But because it was the first time that she committed a crime, she had no experience and was very nervous, and even after a long time, she didn't take off his belt.

Now, her sweat came out.

Young Master Su Qi was feeling uncomfortable, and suddenly felt a woman sitting on her body. As soon as the soft and fragrant body of the soft jade sat up, his whole body became tense.

He opened his eyes and saw that a woman was untying his belt. At this moment, he was already blurred and his eyes were dim. He was so hot that he was about to explode, so he took her hand and said, "Who are you? Why did you break into my room?"

"I, I am the one who likes you." The princess whispered.

The woman's voice is delicate and beautiful, and the touch is very soft and delicate.

Under the dual stimulation of love drugs and alcohol, Su Qishao had already forgotten who he was. He suddenly turned over in a domineering manner and pressed the woman under him, "Woman, you broke in by yourself, then Don't blame me for being impolite."

After speaking, he bowed his head and kissed her lips.

As soon as he kissed, he felt that the lips were very warm and sweet, and the woman's skin was also very tender and soft, very comfortable to the touch. He couldn't help but bullied her up.

The princess did not expect that Su Qishao would be so overbearing when she was drunk. She thought she wanted her to take the initiative.

As a result, Su Qishao was more proactive than her, and she was still very strong. She didn't need to do anything at all, so she was completely wiped out by him.

And hasn't he never touched a woman? Why do you feel that the experience is sufficient

Is it true that, as Aunt Mei said, men know nothing about this kind of thing