"Dave, a little help?" Jack called, breaking Dave from his lude thoughts as he brought his attention to the tangerine disguised as a yellow bear, who held a crank key in his suit paw.
    Dave made some mumbled "ok" before heading over and taking the key, tightening the spring locks back, earning a quick thank's by Jack before Dave got into his own suit and being helped by Jack. The suits reeked the smell of half-rusted metal and mold, assuming these are a bit older and have been at a few other locations awhile back, they did look familiar after all.
    Dave tested the suit by walking around the room a bit by listening and feeling if something sounded odd or felt loose, which thankfully didn't, turning toward the yellow bear right after stopping some feet away from him.
    "Ready for sweet freedom, Sportsy?" Dave said with a chirpy tone, making Jack sigh as a response, making Dave a but concerned. "Somethin' the matter, Old Sport?"
    "No, nothings the matter, I'm just a bit exhausted to do that today. I don't think I can handle a child screaming bloody murder today." Jack groaned with the best reassuring tone he could muster, making him sound like he was in pain.
    "Oh, that's fine Old Sport, we can always do it another day." Dave's eyes squinted a bit as he smiled under the mask, that you could easily see out of the eyeholes, to which Jack copied the motion. "Let's sit in here for a bit till Phoney pulls us out before the restaurant opens, so we wont have to listen to his fussing about the unclean place 'till later."
    Jack nodded before leaning back against the wall and sliding down it, taking off his head as he let himself get a breather while he waited, to which Dave joined by sitting on the left side of Jack and setting his suits head on the ground on the other side of him before glancing over at Jack who looked back. They wanted to say something but couldn't think of any words so only stared at each other lovingly, their faces both relaxed as they had a long stare-down before Jack looked away, his face flushed a reddish hue as his eyes darted around the room as he hummed something, trying to think of a good convo starter.
    "Uhh.. so, what do you want to talk about?" Jack asked awkwardly, looking back at the purple male. His eyes darted all around the looks of Dave, observing him like he was a painting, yet he couldn't manage to make eye contact with him.
    "Ah well...I think I should start this off with an apology." Dave started, making Jack raise an eyebrow. "I'm sorry for leaving you 'n a box back 'n Vegas."
    The orange man went wide eyes before he quietly chuckled.
    "Oh, no, it's ok! I totally deserved it.. even if it was really cold out there and I had to hijack to get home." A awkward smile spread on his face. Dave mimicked the smile as they stared at each other for awhile before Jack spoke again.
    "So, what have you been up to since you ditched me at Vegas?"
    "Oh, uh.. nothing much. But I have almost got into a fight with a homeless guy..." Dave started off as he went off on his long rant.
    Jack listened to Dave's long rant about the dumb nonsense that came into mind that just spewed into a giant story that didn't make sense, his head rested against the back of the cold concrete wall as he stared at Dave as his hands moved around when he talked, and his eyes darting around the room as if he was talking to a invisible crowd. He tried to catch onto the words being hurled at him while he tried to not pass out, not from the conversation being boring, it was actually pretty interesting, but he was drowsy and was before was barely able to keep his head up on the walk to the building since he left his car at the restaurant..he was thankful he didn't drive around when he was drunk because State Farm was probably not gonna be that good of a help for a car that got into the weirdest locations.

    As Dave blabbed on and on, he asked Jack a question and looked back over to notice the orange male who was beginning to doze off. Dave immediately stopped talking and just stared at the Jack, a urge was tugging at him as he stared at the sleeping male's face as he engraved his looks in his mind.
    He remembered how Jack's mouth parts when asleep and you could notice the gapped tooth on his top row of teeth, how freckles littered Jack's face like a bunch of tiny stars in a orange sky, how he had sunken eye bags yet energized eyes, how his hair looked like fluffy ginger clouds that would be soft to the touch, how a small scar ran across his nose, how he has a chubby yet sharp looking face that looked almost perfect, how... everything. He mentally engraved everything of Jack into his mind. Everything he could think of in that moment.
    In a daze, Dave leaned his head down to Jack and stared at him more closely, the soft sound of his breathing and warm breath against Dave made him shiver as he felt warm blush heat his face. His eyes stared half-lidded at the orange male before placing a small peck on his cheek, he felt embarrassed for his actions after so he retreated his head and waited for Jack to wake up.. yet he never responded to it. Dave sighed quietly before setting his head against the back of the wall himself, his head soon slowly sliding down to the side before gently resting on top of Jack's hair as he began to doze a bit himself. The feel of his soft, poofy hair brushing the side of his face like a soft pillow of orange cotton against his face felt like he was on a cloud slowly being taken away to dream land.
    The first time he felt safe sleeping inside a suit inside the safe room wasn't anytime till now. He didn't even care about Scott fussing at him (not like he didn't before), he just wanted this moment with Jack and to never leave it. Cause in this moment, this is the first time he felt safe to sleep at this crappy joint.