"Please don't cry." Taehyung bent down to gently pull Jisung's fists from his face and wipe his tears with his sleeve. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jisung to let the child cry into his chest. He patted Jisung's back.

"Aegi, do you need a breather?" You asked. Jisung shook his head, his fists gripping Yoongi's shirt.

"Shall we have ice cream? Make up for the lost time." Jungkook suggested. Jisung thought about it before nodding his head.

"I guess that means you've forgiven them?" You smiled at Jisung.

"I'm glad you're on good terms now." You told Jisung as the boys grabbed everything needed for ice cream sundaes. There were multiple flavours, toppings and different sauces.

"Go easy." You cautioned the boys, shooting them a warning look as they began to pile the ice cream into the big bowl for everyone to share from. The boys had just as much fun as Jisung, putting the toppings and sauces all over the ice cream.

"Here!" Jin handed you a spoon.

"You guys go ahead." You chuckled. They all dug in hungrily. The only one that didn't have chocolate all over his face was Yoongi.

"Gomo!" Jisung, with chocolate sauce on his cheeks, held a spoon of ice cream out to you. You smiled sweetly and leaned in to take a bite, wiping the sauce off his face.

"Baby." Taehyung held a spoon of ice cream out to you too. You blinked in confusion, turning your head to see 6 more spoons being held out to you. Sighing in defeat, you leaned in to eat it off their spoons.

"You guys are so silly." You wiped their faces for them too. But you were relieved that went a lot less complicated than how you thought it would. Jisung and the boys are such important people in your life and you did want them to be able to get along with one another. For Jisung to cry around them meant that they did mean a lot to him too.

"Okay, I think that's enough sugar." You intervened.

"Aww."

"Party pooper." Jimin complained. Jisung went to the bathroom to wash his hands and mouth before they got too sticky. The boys did all the cleaning and insisted that you not help so you just sat there.

"Thanks for doing this for him." You told the boys softly, looking at the closed bathroom door.

"No matter what, we did do him wrong. It's only right that we... make things right." Yoongi said and the others nodded in agreement. You gave a small smile as Jungkook hugged your side. You leaned into his touch and he put his head on top of yours.

"I'm going to bring him to the bookstore. If that's okay with you." Namjoon requested. You blinked, not expecting him to suggest that. But you nodded your head in approval.

"He was supposed to stay at mine tonight anyway."

"Buddy, wanna head to the bookstore? I have some titles I need to pick up." Namjoon said to the child, who was drying his wet hands.

"Gomo?" Jisung turned to you. You nodded your head and Jisung looked back at Namjoon before nodding his head. He tried to hide his excitement but the way he ran to quickly wear his shoes gave it away.

"He's so cute." You giggled softly.

"Bye, gomo!" He grinned as he waved to you. You blew him a kiss before he headed out with Namjoon. When the door closed, Jungkook got more 'comfortable'. He lifted his leg to put over your lap to hug you properly.

"You're not a koala." Jin scolded the youngest, who just scoffed and looked at you with focus and a pout on his face. You laughed and pinched his cheek. He leaned in to give you a quick peck. After pulling away, he grinned at your flushed face and leaned his head on your shoulder. You wrapped your arm around him to get comfy.