Yun Ruoyue pursed her small cherry-like mouth and glared at him, "If you were too handsome, and you attract bees, butterflies, flowers and grass all day long, would they come around like flies?"
"This king is also innocent. This king didn't provoke them at all. This king didn't do anything. They wanted to lean on this king. This king can't help it. But as long as Yue'er you believe in this king, this king will be happy. "Chu Xuanchen said with joy.

Chapter 1112: Are you arguing or boasting each other?

"Who said I believe you? Chu Xuanchen, you are so beautiful, first Su Yuyao wanted to be your side concubine, and now it is Su Chang who is pregnant with your child, why are you so unfaithful? You dress yourself up all day and show your face outside, do they have a chance to hook you up? It's because you are not righteous that will get you into this group of flies, and you have caused me to suffer together with you. People despise it!" Yun Ruoyue put her arms around her chest, and gave him back Chu Xuanchen's ridicule at the time.

Chu Xuanchen was taken aback. He remembered that he had harmed her in this way when he found out that she and Su Qishao knew each other.

Unexpectedly, she actually returned it intact.

He said: "Why does this king have infinite charm? This king is a celestial nobleman, the proud son of heaven, and it is normal. This king didn't even look at them, but they took the initiative to post it. It doesn't matter to this king. Matter. However, this king is the only one in his heart. This king does not want thousands of people to admire, as long as you are pampered.

This made Yun Ruoyue get goose bumps all over her body. She stretched out her small fist and punched Chu Xuanchen’s chest, and said: "Narcissist, it's you who hook up with others all day, and you are unclean and conceited. This kind of thing. I remember Mo Li said that Su Changxiao came to you last time. You talked with her very happily. You hooked up with a woman behind my back. I despise you now."

"Nonsense, how can this king hook her, which eye did you see?"

"Even if you didn't hook up with her, she hooked up with you, and you were also at fault." Yun Ruoyue said.

She looked fierce, but she couldn't bluff at all. Seeing her fierce and fierce milk made Chu Xuanchen want to squeeze her little fleshy face, it was so cute.

"What? She hooked up with this king, and this king is also at fault? What is your reason?"

"Didn't you say that I and Su Qishao did? I just used the way of being a human to treat him as a person. You are wrong, and your fault lies in being too handsome, too charming, too Attractive." Yun Ruoyue said.

"Then you are also wrong, you see that Su Qishao and Xian Wang both like you, blame you for being too beautiful, superb medical skills, and extraordinary charm." Chu Xuanchen said.

When the palace people who carried the sedan chair in front heard it, all of them had scalp numb and their teeth trembled.

Are the Li Wangs bickering, or are they changing the law and boasting each other

"Anyway, you are at fault, I am right, who told me to be pregnant with your baby, you should let us." Yun Ruoyue saw that Chu Xuanchen couldn't say it, and began to play tricks.

Chu Xuanchen lowered his head and couldn't help but touched her head amusedly. Of course he would only let and pet them mother and child, because they were his most important people.

"You care about them so much, are you jealous? Yue'er, you tell this king, are you already in love with this king?"

"You... Don't think too much, I just think for the sake of my child, I, I don't love you." Yun Ruoyue turned her head duplicity, her face flushed.