30

Marcus pov:
The precious view that awaited me was absolutely picture perfect. Both my mates cuddled together as Demetri whispers to a nearly asleep Adriana how we are going to go star gazing when we all get back to Volterra since you can see them very clear from our garden. He goes on to tell her that he hopes that we will be able to move into a bigger room within the castle so the three of us can share it and how she will love it there. The more he tells her the drowsier she gets, yet the big smile on her face never falls. Just as I lean forward to press a kiss on her forehead her eyes loose the fight and she falls asleep.
„Hello my sweet boy." I softly whisper as he looks between embarrassed and happy.
„I am sorry, I shouldn't of told her about the castle and that we might be able to share a room." he apologizes while I only shake my head at this silly boy. I carefully slip under the blanket as well so I am now spooning him while also reaching a hand over him to hold onto my sweet angel as well.
„Don't be silly my love, I think that is a very good idea." I say and kiss the back of his neck as he right away shudders in response. A bright smile forms on my lips, absolutely loving how responsive my sweet boy is to my touches. So to keep him on his toes as well as reply truthful to all my questions without hesitation, I start to softly caress his side as well as lean closer to deeply inhale his sweet scent right by his neck. This time he shudders even more as a lovely gasp leaves that kissable lips of his.
„How about the two of you move into my chamber? Would that make you happy too honey?" I purr lowly as I enjoy every little reaction that comes out of my lovely boy. Every little twitch he thinks I am not aware of as well as those sweet sounds he try's and fails to hold back.
„You really shouldn't hide those sounds and reaction from me my sweet boy. I after all work hard for all of them." I whisper seductively as a already louder moan escapes his lips.
„There you go." I say and lick along the Vene from his shoulder right up his throat.
„Just be sure to not wake up our princess. She needs her sleep to heal up quickly." I say and see how he tries to comprehend what I want from him as his focus has now shifted completely on me, which was definitely my intention after this very emotional rollercoaster he had to go through today.
„Don't think baby, just feel, react and enjoy." I encouragingly say and kiss right below his ear as yet another moan leaves his mouth while I only smile at that lovely sound.
„You still haven't answered my question baby. Would it make you happy to move into my chamber?" I ask innocently as my hand slowly wanders under his shirt with a clear destination in mind.
„Yeah, I'd love to" he sighs as my pointer finger and thumb finally enclose his soft nipple to squeeze it. His head automatically falls back onto my shoulder as his mouth falls open in a nearly inaudible sigh of relief. Alone seeing him like this makes me incredible hard for him, which my sweet boy of course notices right away as his bum quickly starts to push back against my center as if it has its own mind, yet I absolutely appreciate the contact.
„I would love that too my sweet boy. But before that, I need you to get more comfortable with your submissive side, I after all can't allow you to panic every time someone says something about it." I softly say, hoping he willingly keeps the conversation going while in this state. After all I know he will be completely truthful now. I also bite his neck and pinch his already sensitive nipple again to keep the heat up. He instead of pulling back, starts to hump his bottom back even harder against my middle with a soft moan.
„Am comfortable. So comfortable." he sighs out while still trying to get more contact with my penIs. I quickly grab his hip in a rather hard, nearly punishing grip, to which a helpless gasp followed by an even louder moan that escapes out of his mouth, his eyes now completely clouded with lust and need. Seems like my darling likes to get slightly manhandled, that's definitely something I will keep in mind for later!
„Don't lie baby boy or I might just leave you hanging." the loud and needy moan definitely wasn't anything I was anticipating, yet a low chuckle leaves me in realization. My own need for him sky rocking with that newly found kink my boy seems to have.
„Tell me baby boy." I start and Just as suspected get a helpless moan in reply. Well that is something we can work with for sure!
„Why did you panic? Tell me now and in exchange I am going to allow you to come." I whisper seductively in his ear as I push my hips forward to press every little inch of my penIs into him. His eyes look like he slowly is losing his mind in absolute bliss which is exactly what I want him to do since it's the best way of letting him fly high in utter bliss without any worry holding him back.
„Didn't know. Thought I hide it good. Others saw?" he blabbers out while I still press our body's together and hold him down to stop his humping for right now. His reply does break my heart a bit but I surely will deal with that worry right away as well as will further provide comfort.
„Those are your siblings thought, you spend nearly all your time together. So they tend to know you best! They also care so much for you. Don't you think that's good?" I tell him while once again pinching his nipple. This time harder as the other times so he won't snap out of it. But to be honest, he does not look at all as if he will snap out any time soon, way too deep into his submissive mind set, still I won't risk it and bite his shoulder as well.
„S good. S so good. No else." he gets out with a few stutters, to which i smile lovingly. He truly is my sweet and perfect boy.
„No one else knows baby boy. No one other then me and your siblings." I state as I role my hips against him as he whimpers something out I didn't quit catch.
„They only needed to know to take care of my baby until I finally found you my sweet boy." I say and roll my penIs even harder into his bottom and that's when I heard it. My body getting all hot and bothered at the name he just called me, so I do what any sane person would do I grind again into his bottom to hear it over and over again.
„Daddy." he whimpered once again as everything within me screams for me to give my boy what he wants. To show him how good his daddy, I, can take care of him. But I need to stay level minded, even though I would love to throw consciousness away and only enjoy myself with my mate. I know that it's my duty as mate and as Dom, to make him feel completely safe and comfortable before taking this, before taking US, that much further.
„Is that what you need me to be. Is that what you want to call my baby boy?" I whisper in his ear as I carefully turn him on his back, so I can now fully pin him to the bed. Obviously being very careful by doing so, to not wake my still peacefully sleeping princess.
„Yes!" he whispers the second i look him in his begging eyes. The need to be claimed by me so blatantly open to see, as well as his wish for me to please take him and making him fully mine already is bringing me to my breaking point, but I can't push him this far just yet. That however doesn't mean that I can't make him feel amazing.
„Anything else you want baby boy?" I whisper as I pull down his sweatpants only to see he was not wearing any boxers. Interesting! Interesting indeed!
„Daddy, daddy please." he begs as he humps the air in complete desperation, making him look even more sexy in my eyes.
„Tell daddy exactly what you want baby and daddy will try it." I say. Making sure to say try instead of do since I wouldn't want to hurt him in any which way.
„Daddy i need, I need you." he mumbles out, his eyes completely out of focus as he keeps on mumbling. One of his hands wander towards his penIs to help himself, but that is a big No! I swat his arm away and get a desperate moan in reply. So since I want him to enjoy this, I try to speed this up a bit.
„Tell Daddy exactly what you want from him or I am going to leave you just like that." I growl dangerously and see his eyes glistening even more. Gosh, does he really want that?
„Want to be good daddy. Wanna be your good boy." he begs with tears in his eyes as his mouth starts to wobble as if he is about to cry thinking that he might of disappointed me, but that's the furthest from the truth.
„You are baby boy!" I softly say and kiss his whole face before moving towards his neck, biting his sweet spot right away gets me a rewarding moan from him.
„My very good baby boy." I say and kiss his lips between every word as he once again seems to let fully go of his worry.
„Daddy is so happy to have you." I go on and take his swollen nipple in my mouth to suck on it as his breath hitches in complete bliss.
„Everyone is going to be so jealous that I got such a good boy." I whisper in his ear as his scent gets even sweeter for me.
„Proud?" The hopeful word makes me smile sadly, of course not letting him see how much it pains me that he can't see how perfect he is in my eyes.
„I am so very proud to have you as my baby boy." I Instead whisper and watch his eyes go even wider as he moans so sweetly for me. Slowly I crawl on top of him so I am now fully hovering over him to stare in his hazy eyes even more. Eyes that seem so much more innocent at this very moment. How got I this lucky!?
„So proud to call you mine." I say and see how he gets so much closer to cum just from the statement alone which definitely gives me a few ideas.
„Daddy wants you to come so badly." I growl as his whole body suddenly shudders as his eyes roll in the back of his head as stream after stream of cum shoots out of him.
Gosh! Did my baby really just come from my voice alone? That knowledge makes me even hotter for him. His whole body is still shuddering beneath me as I lower myself to now press my body against his still sensitive one. Those wide red eyes of his right away find mine as his mouth still is wide open from his quiet moan.
„You Make daddy so very happy." I Tell him and press my still very hard penIs into his middle. The needy whine from my sweet boy only stirrs me on even more.
„Does my baby boy want for daddy to come too?" I ask as his head nods so fast it is surprising that it isn't falling of as one of his hands softly touch my jean clothed penIs as hopeful eyes find mine. The need in them makes me shudder even more for my sweet boy.
„Daddy is all yours my sweet boy." I whisper in his ear as my boy right away starts to move his hand against me. The growl from the sudden movement only spurs him on even more as his eyes dilate even more than before.
„So good baby boy. Such a good boy for daddy." I try to steadily say but a moan cuts me off. Yet the overjoyed face from my honey makes me loosen the tight grip on my sounds and let him fully hear what he does to me.
„Right there baby." I moan out as he moans along with me.
„Please! Daddy please!" he whimpers out and I right away take over, by pinning both his hands into the bed and start to hump into his naked pelvis. The shocked look quickly is replaced with complete need and desperation which in turn gets me so much closer to coming myself.
„I know baby!" I moan as I can feel myself nearing the very edge along side with him.
„Now!" I growl out as I simultaneously drill one last time hard into him. His eyes right on command roll back as he comes a second time while I come the first time right on him, which then triggered him to come yet again. Much to my pleasure I might add as my inner beast gloats in absolute proudness.