24

Adriana's pov:
When I woke up again I can feel that I am still in an upright position. It confuses me for not even a full second before I feel two sets of arms slung around my body, effectively caging me. Instead of starting to freak out at that sensation, I feel completely safe and warm.
„Good morning Angel." Marcus softly says as his hand starts to caress my cheek lovingly.
„Good morning." I reply with a shy smile and bright red cheeks from blushing yet again. That's however when I remember my sweet Demetri who was crying not too long ago. Oh my god! How could I fall asleep while he was in distress like that!? Quickly I sit up straighter and turn around where truth be told Demetri is as he holds me still in an upright position. He seems to be fine now, still I am pissed at myself for not staying awake.
„Are you ok Demetri?" I ask him in concern and see as his confusion turns into a look of understanding and love as well as appreciation.
„I am so very sorry for falling asleep on you instead of comforting you." I apologize as my eyes start to sting with my own tears. Afraid he might now leave me that he saw that I am not here for him even though they both always were there for me, no matter what! Yet I let him down.
„Hey, there is no need for those tears princess. There also is no reason for you to apologize at all. You after all were there for me and comforter me. You even went with me to get Marcus so we can all cuddle together since you informed me on the fact that cuddles make everything better. Which they definitely do! So thanks for letting me in on this secret love." he says as he softly wipes the few tears off my cheeks that have found their way out of my eyes already. He also sounds so sincere about his reply, but I still don't feel like I did anything that was considered helpful.
„And you let me hold you, which definitely also helped me calm down." he adds with an afterthought and a wide smile on his face. A smile that makes my heart flutter with love.
„Do you really feel better now?" I ask him a bit uncertain if I should of even asked in the first place, but than I really want to know so I might be able to cheer him up somehow.
„That I am Princess. Marcus and you really helped me calm down. And I am absolutely grateful for that. So thank you darling." he answers and kisses my cheek while his eyes slightly wonder to my mouth before moving right back to my eyes as if afraid of my reaction. Slowly and slightly nervous I lean a bit foreward before I softly connect our lips together. My nerves instantly calm down since it feels like finally coming home. The kiss was rather short, but it still felt very meaningful, at least for me it felt like that. Unsure if he did like our kiss or not. I try to gauge his reaction as I pull back a bit. What I definitely wasn't expecting was a star strucked Demetri who smiles so widely that I think it must already hurt. Marcus also smiles lovingly at us, still there is a hint of jealousy there, so I softly peck his lips as well and just like with Demetri, it felt absolutely amazing as well as coming home.
„You are incredible!!" Demetri simply states as he pulls me into his chest for a tight hug and only a second later Marcus joined the hug which makes me smile even wider. Happy to have them both this happy and close to me.
„We Love you Angel." Marcus whisper's surely thinking I couldn't hear him, but I am excited that I did because my heart explodes at this statement. Of course they told me while I was unconscious but it feels so much more real now.
„I love the two of you as well." I softly say and am confronted with complete quietness. Obviously sending me into a panic, thinking I might misunderstood and that they don't see me like this. What if I just ruined the best thing I ever had? Oh my god, what does this mean now. They surely don't want anyone around that has feelings for them! Which means they will leave, I am going to be all alone again!? My head runs through 1000000 options while my heart try's to not break all over again.
„Princess?" Demetri suddenly says as he kneels in front of me, Marcus already right next to him. Both their eyes filled with worry yet they still seem over the moon happy about something. Are they happy about my sorrow? No? They aren't so mean, right?
„Hey, there our little angel is again." Marcus whispers as he softly holds my head so I have to look at them.
„Do you have any idea how happy you just made us angel?" Marcus asks me with such joy it is nearly overwhelming especially since Demetri looks just the same way at me.
„We Love you already so damn much princess. We simply weren't expecting you to already feel the same way towards us." Demetri says with slight disbelief but over all completely thrilled that I indeed love them already.
„I love the two of you so very much." I whisper and right away am engulfed in a tight huddle that a happy giggle leaves my lips and for the first time in years! I keep on giggling happily without fearing for a punishment I am going to get for it. Those two man simply watch me with love sick smiles but I am pretty certain that I look at them just the same way.
„I love you guys so much as well." Demetri declares as I feel my broken heart mend itself now that Demetri as well told me that he loves not only me but also Marcus. I guess a lot of people might think of this as sick, but do I really look like I care? Not at all! I am way too thrilled to finally have someone, even two someone's, that love me! What else could anyone even ask for!?