28

Marcus pov:
I don't know what exactly I was expecting when I opened that door, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting my sweet boy shaking as our angel hugs him softly. She looks rather confused on what might be wrong with him but she still try's her best to comfort him. His eyes quickly find mine and the sheer pain nearly makes me choke. With two hurried steps I am right in front of him and not even a second later I hold him against my chest while I look at Jane in the hope that she could tell me what happened that my sweet boy got this worked up.
„We were talking about how Adriana is doing and for how much longer she might have to stay in the hospital when Demetri suddenly got stiff and only seconds later started to shake. Alec and I tried to go to him and comfort him but he would only panic even more." she softly explains as her eyes still stay on her brother in utter worry about his health. I nod in reply yet I had hoped it would help me more in figuring out what got my mate to this point.
„You need to tell me what's wrong honey." I whisper in his ear as he only tightens his grip even more on me. Not that I care, if that makes him more comfortable I definitely won't make him let go. My sweet angel cuddles him from behind while simply whispering to him that everything is ok and that she loves him very much to which I only smile lovingly.
„Demi?" I try again in the hope of getting a reply, but sadly it doesn't seem to work at all. My eyes again fall onto his sibling as an idea pops into my head. Maybe he heard Felix and my talk? I guess that could of frightened him? As far as felix said they assumed that he never knew that they figured out that he is submissive and way more sensitive than others.
„How about the three of you go to the hotel or wherever you are staying for a bit? I promise I will call when things clear up a bit but I feel that this might be a bit overwhelming." I lowly say so my tiny mate wouldn't hear or worry even more for her mates health. They at first look a bit taken aback by my suggestion but then they slowly agree. Still rather frightened for their brother I might add.
„Of course." Alec reply's just as subtly yet unsure.
„We will leave the three of you for a bit to hopefully sort everything out. But please do call or text us about our brothers well being." Felix says and starts to walk towards the door followed by Alec. Jane however stays rooted to the ground before she very slowly makes her way towards my mates and I. Demetri's hands tighten even more and I thankfully no longer need to breath, or I might be in trouble since my sweet boy currently is clenching my throat extremely tight. Jane stops in front of me and after looking at me for a bit she carefully lays her small hand on his left arm.
„Please let your mates help you Demetri, because I love you very much and I am not ready to loose one of my brothers over something anyone said." she nearly inaudible says as her red eyes are filled with tears of utter fright for her brother. The shuddering breath leaving my darling makes me sad that he really must of thought too deep into the conversation between Felix and I, yet it makes me very grateful for her words. It only shows me even more how Felix description is heads on and how well those three truly know him. Since Demetri seems not ready to answer her in that very moment, she turns around with a heartbroken look to give him some space.
The door nearly closes behind the three siblings as a very quite „Thanks" falls out of my darlings mouth which puts a small smile on their faces. They once more nod at me before they close the door and leave for a bit to give us some privacy.
„Demi? Did I say something wrong? If so I am very sorry!" the tiny angel still caressing his back asks him guiltily. I am not even able to answer her before Demetris arms pull her right alongside into the now group hug. Yet he otherwise stays quiet which lets me know that he isn't ready just yet to talk.
„I don't think it had anything to do with what you said angel." I try to comfort her as she still looks not too sure if it is the truth or not.
„Felix and I were talking about a topic that Demetri sadly feels insecure about because some bad people made fun of him for it." I start to explain without telling her what the topic was since I don't want to tell if my sweet boy still isn't ready to share it with her or anyone for that matter. Her face falls at that information right away.
„He tried to hide it from everyone ever since then but those three are his siblings, so they all are very close to say the least, that's also how they figured it out and tried to be there for him the best they could without letting him know that they knew since they were afraid he would push them away in fright if they did tell him." I simply go on in a still soothing and quite tone since that also seems to comfort my honey the best. My tiny mate listens very closely to every word I say as she looks sadly at Demi.
„Felix wanted to secretly tell me about the topic since they wanted to make sure their brother was well taken care off, which is very sweet of them, don't you think so too?" I further say and ask to wich Adriana quickly nods her head vehemently, obviously agreeing to my question.
„But since it was a secret, our sweet Demetri didn't know anyone knew, so it was a bit much all at once to take in I guess." I softly end the explanation as Adriana once again looks at her Demi with understanding all over her face.
„It's ok Demi, whatever it might be, I will always love you!" she states in honesty and even kisses his cheek a few times since thats the only part visible from his face.
„And I think it's very nice of your siblings to try and look out for you like that. But I do understand what a shock it must of been for you." she adds after a bit of contemplating. At that I can only smile proudly at this young and pure girl that is thankfully destined to be Demetri's and my mate!
We kept quiet for a few more minutes simply enjoying the closeness between us as slowly Demetri's grip loosens up bit by bit, yet I act as if I didn't even realize that.
„Our siblings." he softly mumbles after biting his lip for a bit. At first that statement only seems to confuse our little love but than she only beams at him happily.
„You are right Demi! Our siblings!" she happily says and kisses his lips now that they are finally fully visible again. The shy smile that forms on his face makes me kiss his lips as well, finding that look way too endearing as to be able to resist myself from doing so.