He didn't know the answers to the many questions that flashed across his head as he walked down the snowy London streets and deapparated from the street just to appear on another country, half a mile away from her tiny house.

  He walked up the three steps and knocked on the door. There was only silence. He waited patiently and knocked again, three times just to hear more silence. He walked downstairs and looked up, trying to spot the witch through the windows or the lights off. But they were on. She must be home, he thought.

  He moved up to knock once again, but before his knuckles could hit the wood, it opened, revealing Amélie. Her hair was wet, water dripped down her legs and puddled beneath her feet, a bathrobe over her skin and a towel dying her hair.

"Theseus."
"Élie." His cheeks turned red and burned his skin. He has seen her naked before, he had been allowed to undress her, and he had seen her the very next morning wearing his or her clothes, but he had never seen her like this. This view had a different effect on him for some unknown reason. She chuckled nervously as she looked at the snowy streets. "I'm sorry, I should- I should've written to you first, not just show up."

"No, it's alright, don't worry about it." They stood there with an awkward silence falling over them. "Come in." She said stepping aside for him to enter. He left the tux on the coat rack and placed the bottle of rosé on the counter.

"Did I force you out of the tub?"

"No, I finished when you knocked. I just needed my robe."

"Oh." He nodded and she smiled. "Okay."

"Thes?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing here?" A soft groan left his mouth as he started to step closer to her.

"In all honesty, I don't know."

"Oh." He nodded and closed the gap between them with an urged kiss. She kissed him back and let her hands fly to his hair to play with his curls while his own hands traveled up and down her back. She broke the kiss when she ran out of breath and moved her head slightly backwards, giving him access to her neck. She closed her eyes as her hand found his wand in an inner pocket of his coat, with a flick of it, the sofa expanded and he started walking towards it.

  Amélie took his coat off and he let her remove the pieces of clothing he had just put on. As he took off his shirt, she left the wand on the ground and unbuckled his belt. As he took off his trousers, she started to undo the bathrobe's bow, but he stopped her hands quickly. His eyes looked deeply into hers as he removed the bow and slipped the white and soft fabric off her body.

  She kissed him again as he laid her down gently on the mattress and placed himself on top of her. Theseus moved from her lips towards her neck again as her hands traveled through his wide shoulders. Her fingernails getting stuck on his skin when he sucked the skin over her collarbone. His name dropped from her lips constantly. Thes...Theseus...Theseus. This drove him insane.

Her name fell onto her hair as he laced their fingers together and her legs wrapped themselves around his waist tighter. Élie. Élie. Amélie. They have been so needy of each other's touch, each other's presence.

  They came down from their high slowly. She placed herself on top of him to lay down on his chest. His fingertips caressed her skin making goosebumps bloom all over it and her fingers traced his collarbone and his jawline, they drew circles over the future maroon marks his skin would show.

"Why did you come here?" She wanted to know why the sudden urge today, the fact that he was here, laying underneath her, no clothes on...why was he here out of the blue?