Déjà vu. Déjà su. Déjà vécu

December 24th, 1921.
London, United Kingdom.
British Ministry of Magic.

  Three full months and a bit had gone by, and everything was silent everywhere. Grindelwald had hid deeply underground as well as his followers, the word on Aurors being extreme spread and many feared them, although many others kept on having faith in the witches and wizards.

  Talking about Aurors, Theseus has been doing quite good. His mind brings up Leta every now and then but now, the memory didn't bring any pain, or sadness or anger. It turned into a happy and nostalgic memory.

  His mind and heart had turned page and, now, he found himself focused and determined to bring Grindelwald to justice. Also, he's been going out with friends but mostly himself to enjoy life a little outside the office.

  Amélie was also enjoying her life as much as she could, doing things she liked, getting to know more friends and she started to regain her trust on the Ministry's employees.

These two have been talking and meeting up a lot too, keeping each other company, making their loneliness less lonely. Specially on moments in which life seemed to be tough or if it was just a rough day, like Leta's funeral.

It was a small ceremony, she didn't have any family, only the Scamander brothers and they decided to give a gravestone to her. Even if there was no body in the coffin, but a memory. To not give her that closure would feel as if she had just vanished, it didn't feel right. They decided to say farewell to Lestrange and honour her life, they decided to mark the end of it so that it really felt like the end of the chapter...It allowed them to start recovering and move on at a steady pace.

  Tonight, we find ourselves in yet another fancy ballroom, people from all over the world had gathered here at the Ministry for a Christmas ball. The room had golden and red decorations, it was snowing inside the room but there was no snow on the ground and it wasn't cold, the champagne was tasty and the music was very enjoyable.

  Young Scamander was shaking some hands, welcoming some people that came all the way from Germany, then he started talking with his mates as he drank some whiskey.

  As he laughed at a bad joke, something caught his eye. Better said someone. Amélie had entered the room, she was wearing a lavender dress that only covered her left shoulder, had a slit over the right leg, and had no back, the only fabric that fell down her back was from the half sleeve. Her hair was tied up into a low bun and she wore the prettiest of smiles adorned of her signature red lipstick. Theseus smiled to himself, happy to see the young witch and immediately excused himself from the conversation to reach her side.

"Miss Rosier." He said when he was close enough for her to hear him. Her gaze shoot from the back of the room to the man before her and her eyes lit up, she smiled as she gulped the sip of champagne she had taken.

"Mister Scamander." She greeted him back. Both chuckled before stepping closer and shaking each other's hands, he brought her in for a hug shortly after, making her giggle. Classic Theseus. When he found himself as close to her as he was, he inhaled a soft aroma of jasmine flowers, orange and vanilla. Very strong on the vanilla, a perfume or a lotion he hadn't picked on before, not even when he stayed at her house for a whole week. "How have you been?" She asked as they broke the embrace.

"Brilliant, everything has been great lately. What about you?"

"Good, good. A bit boring if I'm honest." He giggled.

"Do you know your seat for dinner?" She took out of her purse a ticket as she nodded.

"Table fifteen." She said and kept the ticket into her bag again.