holding back

"If you loving someone that doesn't give you any right to fullfill your every desire."

"

Minmin! PLEASEऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽ stop doing this"
Y/n literally screamed in her mind. she was holding herself back a little from sometimes but it's getting too much harder for her when jimin act like this in front of her. She just wanted to kiss him right then and there but she didn't want to appear as a pervert in front of her innocent husband.
"Okay will go together" y/n said with a small smile brushing off her unholy thoughts.
"Yeah! I knew it. Now let's go" jimin said while stepping towards y/n's table for her bag.
"Minmin!" Y/n hold his wrist making him turn around.
And jimin did a what gesture.
"You have to wait a little bit. I have to complete this report before leaving. Just give me few minutes. You can rest on the couch." Y/n said while tapping his shoulder and goes to her table.
Y/n was working on her report and jimin was watching her doing the work with complete focus. In the starting y/n was giving a few glances to jimin but after some time she engrossed in her work and eventually forgot about jimin, who is waiting for her. The few minutes turns out to be a good one and half hour and after finishing the work y/n looked up and realized that jimin was waiting for her this whole time.

She look up to the couch and found jimin asleep

She look up to the couch and found jimin asleep. His position was looking a bit uncomfortable but he was sleeping so peacefully.
Y/n stood up from her chair and silently made her way to the couch. She looked jimin with so much affection and adoration. Y/n just wanted to ruffle his hair and pull his nose softly. She wanted to be his and also wanted to make him only her's but here she is staring him like a creep stalker. She wanted to be with him in every manner but she decided that she will wait until jimin ask for it by himself. She doesn't want to make him do anything that he doesn't know about or doesn't feel like doing.
She didn't want to ruin her husband's innocence just for her temptations.
And then she softly pat on jimin's cheek while trying not to get any other thoughts in her head,
"Minmin!.....minmin! Wake up, we are going home.
Minmin wake up" she said and jimin opened his eyes.
"Oh sorry! I slept. Am really very sorry" jimin said quickly standing up from the couch.
"Don't be minmin" y/n said softly while holding his hand.
And jimin gave her a small yet embarrassed smile.
"Shall we go" y/n asked jimin lightly pressing his hand.
"Yeah sure" he said this time with a more relieved expression.
They both got out from the building. Y/n offered to drive which jimin happily accepted.
When they got home they found a package at their door step.
"What is it? Have you ordered something or got any delivery today" y/n asked grabbing the package before unlocking the door.
"Yeah! I ordered our dinner cause you were also tired." He said getting in after her.
"You don't have to do this always jimin. I can cook." Y/n said while turning around.
"But I don't want you to completely exhaust yourself." He said giving her his sweet smile.
"Okay mr. Park" y/n said with a little laugh. And they both headed towards their bedroom.
They were both having their best time but still they aren't aware of this.
Everything was going more than beautiful. After a day it was again jimin who was waiting for y/n.
And suddenly he flinched.

"Who the .... Who gave you the right to take decision on my behalf?"

------------------------------------
Hi army I hope you guys are doing well ☺️
Am extremely sorry for the very extended break.
And also I'll try to write longer chapters.
From now on I'll try to post weekly.
Hope you'll again enjoy the story.
Don't forget to vote like and comment.
감사합니다🐥
사랑해요💜