choice

"I am with you"

After telling the thing very excitedly mr min saw that y/n's expression didn't changed a bit even she was looking paler than other days. And seeing that his heart clenched.
He made himself strong and give her daughter a small smile,
"You had a long day I guess. Freshen up first, will have dinner together." He said caressing her cheeks before leaving her face.
"Hmm" y/n said with a small nod and gave them a faint smile.
Y/n got blank after hearing what her dad said. She doesn't having any thought after listening to that. She went to her room and after getting freshen up she came back to the dining table and set opposite to her parents.
She took her plate mindlessly and grab the rice bowl.
"Are you okay y/n?" Her mom asked seeing her lost.
"Y....yeah" she tried to smile and look towards her dad.
He gave her a pleasant smile and blink his eyes.
She remembered how happy and excited he was before telling her the news.
She gathered her emotions and said in a low voice,
"Am sorry dad! I didn't intend to spoil your mood."
"No sweetie! You don't have to be. Just take care of yourself. You need rest. We can talk about other things later." And he patted her hand softly.
Finally y/n gave them a genuine smile and she came back to her room after having her dinner.
Laying on her bed she again remind what her dad said.
She wasn't expecting this or maybe she wasn't expecting anything cause she didn't thought that these things will took a turn this early.
"He didn't know me, at all. Even I didn't tell him anything about myself. Then how can he say yes?
Is he saying this because of his parents?
Are they forcing him? But it can't be possible. He was looking so chearful and happy on the other day. I am pretty sure that was not fake.
Then for what he said yes?
Isn't is too early for this? Or maybe they were prepared before. This is just me who get to know this now and I am getting it too late to say that this is too early.
The more I am thinking the thoughts are getting more entangled.
Mom dad was really happy with this though.
Did I hurt them again?
I must have reacted to that. It could be a fake smile but I should do.
And then they were got worried thinking that maybe I had a terrible day at work.
Huh y/n! you really have very understanding parents."
And trying to clear her thoughts y/n slowly drifted to a deep slumber.
Next morning she wake up with a clear mind and decided to tell her parents that what is on her mind.
They were having breakfast together when y/n spoke,
"Dad I thought about that........
But I didn't reach on any conclusion. I don't have any reason to say yes to this but I also wanna admit that I don't even have any reason to say no though.
I think this is too early or maybe.....
I don't know, I can't decide anything on this. I don't know him."
Her dad was listening her calmly and when she completed herself. He said softly,
"I can understand. This is not easy for you. You always had clear choices about everything that what you want.
But this time I wanna assure you that this will be one of the best decisions of your life.
You trust me?"
Y/n was unable to say anything. She just gave small nod.
"And Don't worry. I am not bounding you by saying yes to this. You can say no whenever you feel like but trust me, I know you'll never say that." Her dad again said with bright eyes.
Y/n had nothing to say. She was just thinking that her dad is right she always thought about everything, but she never thought about this or maybe she don't want to thought about this.
And after having this thought she quickly stand up from her chair and sipped her juice for the last time and said firmly to her dad,
"I trust you dad. You can have your decision. Now I am getting late. Bye"
And she left from there without waiting for their answer.
On the way to her work y/n thought, is this the way I wanna walk on?

After few days

Park mension
Jimin was really happy after getting to know that he was going to get married.
In these days taehyung tried to meet y/n but every time he got something on the last minute and he hadn't have any chance to meet her.
Today they are going to select their wedding outfits and taehyung make sure that he will meet y/n today for sure.
"What she think of herself? We are waiting for her sence half and hour." Taehyung said in a frustrated tone.
"Don't get hyper bear. You also ditched us many times and we also had waited for you then." Jimin said making him calm.
"She didn't even picking up her calls" taehyung again huffed.
"Wait I'll try one more time" jimin was about to call when taehyung said.
"Don't"
"Why" jimin look towards him in shock.
"Am calling mr min" he said in a cold voice.
Jimin made an ohh face. And waited for him to talk to mr min.
"Hello uncle, y/n didn't reached yet. And she isn't picking up our calls though.
Can you tell us how much more time she will take?"
He asked in cold but calm voice.
"Just give me a minute I'll tell you after getting to know.
And sorry son that you had to wait, she must be stuck somewhere." Mr min said on the other side.
"It's okay uncle" taehyung said rolling his eyes before hanging up the call.
After few minutes jimin's phone rang. He picked up and said hello. A voice came from the other side,

"Jimin! Y/n is in the hospital"

---------------------------
Hello army, how are you guys🐥
Hope you are liking this story.
And one more thing have you seen hobi's Lollapalooza performances?
Which one is your favourite tell me in the comments.
Mine is hangsang and equal sign.
감사합니다💜
사랑해 요💌