Awaited

"Exactly How much painful it is to be always understanding?"

Jimin stared at y/n for a few seconds and then said making a pout,
"What are you talking about y/n? I didn't remember anything and why i'll feel bad because of you?"
"I was thinking about that....." And y/n stopped in the middle and started looking out of the window.
"About?" Jimin again asked in his cute voice.
"I said I am busy so...." Y/n said looking towards her lap in a low voice.
"Oh, you are talking about our honeymoon" jimin said with a chuckle.
Y/n was getting weird feeling in her tummy. All she was thinking is,
"How this man can be so bold and innocent at the same time?
He always said all these things with so much ease. Sometimes I think he is just teasing me but then the next moment he again back to being innocent.
"Why I'll feel bad y/n, I know work is important and we can go afterwards.
And let me tell you a secret" he said coming a little bit close to y/n and she was just tangling up her toes out of nervousness.
"I have a habit of waiting for off days because bear always keep delaying our trips back then." And then he laughed a little.
Y/n was angry and heartbroken at the same time after listening to him.
She was angry because all he talks about is that cold grumpy man and was heartbroken because she thought how much he had been waited for going on trips that he is saying he has a habit of waiting.
Now she was feeling a little bit guilty for denying him a little while ago.
"There you go" jimin said pulling the handbrake before turning towards her.
"Okay" y/n said unbuckling her seat belt and she was about to get off the car when jimin spoke again,
"I'll come to pick you in the evening. Take care y/n"
"No it's okay. I'll take the cab cause I think I'll be late" y/n said getting out of the car.
"Okay, then see you at home. I'll wait for you" he said with a cheerful smile and he went to his way after waving towards her.
It was past nine thirty, y/n rang the doorbell making herself a little calm because even after trying so hard to get early at home; there she is again late and this time a little embarrassed also.
She knows that jimin was alone at home and till now he must be hungry and she was not even at home, making dinner for him was the next step.
"Y/n! You are home" just after letting her in jimin engulfed her into his arms making her frozen on her spot.
She was too stunned to speak anything.
He was rocking her into his arms side by side and was too happy.
And after a few moments when y/n protested he released her from his arms.
"You had a long day. You must be tired. Go change I had already ordered the food." Jimin said with a worried expression.
Y/n wantes to say him that why he ordered, she would be cooking for them. But because of his sudden action she was not able to say anything.
She left the hall with a small nod without having any eye contact with jimin.
After getting fresh y/n was coming down from the stairs but she was still thinking about jimin.
She didn't even expected this kind of treatment in her dreams after coming home this late and that was too when they were married just 24 hours ago.
"Are you feeling good? Or you need another hug" jimin said grabbing her both hands while making their way towards dinning table.
Y/n was already feeling a bit nervous and after listening to him she got flustered completely. Her cheeks were getting red and she didn't have any courage to look at him. And then making her sit on the chair he spoke again,
"Bear always feel good after hugging me that's why when he came back from work late and exhausted he always hug me even when I am sleeping." And then he laughed but y/n's expressions were changed by 360 degree.
"Not again" she muttered.
"You said something?" Jimin asked.
"Nothing" she said coldly passing him the rice bowl.
Now y/n was not paying any attention on jimin's talking. All his focus was shifted to his previous statement.
"He just hugged me out of his habit and I was......"
And then she remembered what he said last night after hugging her "Why you took so long, you know I always want to hug you before I sleep."
And she again felt being fooled by him.
"Y/n!!!!!!" Jimin said a little louder getting her out of her thoughts.
"Hmm. I am done." She said standing up from her chair and went straight to the kitchen to do the dishes.
She didn't even bother to ask jimin that what he was talking about.
After finishing everything she came into their bedroom. Jimin was already laying on the bed and doing something on his phone.
"Y/n! You done, come let's sleep" jimin said beaming a soft smile after noticing her and again a sensation go through her entire body.
"I'll come from washroom" she said without looking towards him.
It's already 15 minutes when she heard jimin calling her.
Now she was feeling already trapped in the fear completely.
"Coming" she said in a barely audible voice.
And then opened the door with her shaking hands.

------------------------------------
Hello army ☺️
How are you guys
I hope you are having a good time with your loved ones.
Tell me how much you are liking this story and which part is your favourite 😉
Don't forget to vote and like.
Let's talk in the comment section 👇
감사합니다🐥
사랑해 요 💜