48- Babylon

" But still the hardest part is knowing when to let go "

5 Seconds Of Summer

Helping Colby move out wasn't all that hard. He had already prepared his boxes, the toughest was fitting them into our cars. In the end I had to ride on Colby's car, since Scott's bigger, and we put all the large boxes in it. We spent the time talking about whatever, and yeah. He really is a great guy, really friendly and funny.

" Hey, why did you dye only part of your hair ?" I asked randomly, and suddenly.

" Oh, erm, I did it younger to try and "be different"." He laughed. "But well, I liked it so I keep doing it." He shruged, eyes glued on the road. "And you, why the dyed hair as well ?"

" Well, I have a friend back home that always dye his hair crazy colors." I smile, thinking about Mike, and the first time he dyed my hair. "And one day, out of the blue, he said it would look good on me, and help his parents not to be so bitchy about it anymore, and long story short, he dyed my hair and kept doing it since that day."

" Well, your friend's right." I looked at him, intrigued. "It does look good on you."

I looked down and blush. I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips, he was just adorable. I know he's flirting with me, but I don't really mind. He's a cute guy, but like, I kinda want to know him better, and I don't really want to use him as a way to forget about Phil, that wouldn't be fair. After 30 minutes, he parked his car in the parking lot, and we brought all the boxes upstairs. Scott was already almost finished with what was in his car so he came to help us. After about 25 minutes, everything was upstairs, and Scott went grocery shopping while I prepared the meal, so Colby could unpack peacefully. I was talking in the group chat as I prepared the chicken and zucchini gratin. I actually got better at cooking since I moved in here.

Ashton : So, how's that guy you told us about ?

Me: Well, right now he's unpacking

Ashton: that's not what I meant dummy ! is he cute ?

Me: I don't know, you tell me

Me : * picture sent*

Michael : Get the man

Me : Mike

Michael : Get

Michael: The

Michael: FUCKING MAN

Me : well if I wasn't trying to forget about the other asshole I would have

Calum : ARE YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT DICKHEAD ??

Luke : seriously, i don't even know him and i hate him already

Me: trust me, if it was that easy

Michael: it is, he hurt you, twice, the same way, what more do you need

Me : thanks for the reminder Clifford, i definitely needed it

Michael: sorry, but girl, he's cute and you're always telling me about his bad pick up lines

Me: oh speaking about that, this morning he asked me about my hair, and i told him what you told me that day, and he says you're right

Michael : i'm always right darling, NOW GO GET THE D

Luke : gross

Ashton : there are children here please stop

Ashton : well actually only one, Luke please leave this to the adults

Luke : I hate you

Calum : Yeah you do, see you later at practice

I put my phone back down as Scott entered the apartment. I helped him put the groceries away, and we talked as we waited for the meal to be ready. Colby joined us a few minutes later.

We then went for training, as we always do, and Colby decided to join us. We decided not to change our routine with Scott, and let Colby, well, do as he fucking wants. We trained there for a few hours, before going back home, and doing that basically the whole week. There's still a show where I'm not supposed to appear, and I'll be on next week, to explain basically what happened with Punk. I'm supposed to be assessing my heel persona by insulting him and everything, and I'm not too sure about it. Like, he was the biggest dickhead ever on the ring, how could me insulting him help ? Well, we'll see I guess.