16- Thicker Than Water

" We've all been struggling since I was 3, how happy can we be ?"

H2O

I was now at Phil's place, and sent a text to my mother, of course not mentioning the part before Phil arrived.

"Hey, do you want to get changed ?" He asked. "Those clothes don't seem like the comfiest ones." He chuckled.

" Nah, don't bother for me, I'll just take the heels off." I said, as I did just that.

" As you wish." He shrugged. "I'm probably not going to sleep tonight either, so you can take my bedroom if you want, I'll just stay here."

" No, there's no way !" I protested. "I'll stay with you to be honest, and if you don't mind."

" I don't mind at all." He smiled at me. "But please let me give you comfier clothes, it hurts me to see you like that."

I finally agreed and he led me to his bedroom. He took some clothes out of his wardrobe, and handed me sweatpants and a shirt. The difference between us is not that big. He's 1m88 and I'm 1m80. But let's face it, he's way more muscular than me. The pants fit me perfectly, but the shirt was slightly oversized. I also used his bathroom to remove some of my makeup. It's not like he had never seen me barefaced. I joined him back in the living room.

" Thanks for the clothes actually, it's a lot better than my dress." I chuckled.

" Wow it's been so long since I've seen you wearing my clothes." He just said. "But please come sit here."

" Thanks." I smiled at him. "I had something to ask you actually."

" Go ahead."

" Can you talk to me about Ring Of Honor a little ?" I asked. "I gotta admit that I'm a little freaked out."

" Well there's not much to say." He confessed. "It's a small federation, a little bit indie but not completely. People over there are amazing, they're all like us, really passionate with what they're doing, always trying to give the best of themselves. I made a great friend over thee, his name is Scott Colton, but he goes by the name of Colt Cabana. We hit it off pretty quick, since we arrived in ROH at the same time." He smiled, probably because of the memory. " About the women I can't tell you much, except that the most hardcore of them hang out with us, and we even sometimes have mixed matches. Hum but I think I have one of my first matches ever on tape. Not even a ROH match, really like, my first ever match, I still was at IWA."

" I'd love to see that!"

He chuckled and got up to put the match on TV. I was completely caught up in it. I had never seen Phil wrestle, except for when he wrestled with me. It was both our dream for the longest time, and I think that's what brought us together.

" I don't have that level!" I suddenly freaked out. "How am I gonna make it to ROH. I'm going to be so ridiculous."

" No you're not, I believe you can do this, you're great at what you do, and most importantly, you're passionate."

He kissed my temple.

Time flew by so quickly, Phil was now leaving back to the USA. He told me about the problem he was encountering with his biological family, and how he got 'adopted' by Chez, Chaleen and Cassie. They support him through his dream, and that's the most important thing. He told me he would prepare everything so I could come on the 31st of October.

Weeks here seemed longer than ever, since they all looked like each other. I had class all week, Jujitsu training on Tuesday, training at home or in gym club once a week. Practice with the boys on Sundays, and skate afternoons on Saturdays. Phil told me that the guy who gave me the contract wanted me to start working on a gimmick, that could be in relation with CM Punk's so that he could make me debut as his 'rookie' kind of thing. I chose to go with the Straight Edge superstar thing, since I'm part of that movement. But I'll have time to talk with Phil. He's really good for coming up with those things.