15- Voices

"Hates to love and loves to hate."

Rev Theory

" Michael please I'm freaking out!" I screeched as soon as he answered the phone.

" Don't fucking yell in my ear you bitch!" He growled. "Can I put you on speaker, I'm with the guys."

" Yeah if you want." I said, slowly panicking more and more.

" First of all, how did it go ?" Ashton said excitedly.

" It went amazing!" A smile crept up on my face. "I have a one year contract, renewable, starting on my birthday !"

" Congratulations !" They all cheered.

" I knew you would do amazing !" Michael exclaimed. "But why are you freaking out?"

" Well, since I got a contract, Phil wants to invite me to some fancy restaurant tonight, and I don't know, he pretends he's still in love with me and everything, and he says he really wants me to forgive him, and I don't know what to do! I'm afraid I'm falling in love again guys." I said, looking down in shame. I promised them I wouldn't.

" Oh please not again, no." Ashton sighed. "Roxanne..."

" I know don't be mad at me !" I groaned. "I won't do anything to get back with him though. I'm going to live with him for a year, since I'm underage in the USA, I'll see then what I do. For the moment, I'm going to concentrate on wrestling and training." I reassured them. "I just wanted to tell you, and also about the contract and everything, and yeah. I'm probably going to go get prepared now, bye you guys."

I hung up and went searching through my wardrobe, but when I saw my self in the mirror, I instantly felt bad. I was red and puffy, my hair going out of control. So I decided to go get a quick shower before. I exited the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I put on some underwear and went back to my wardrobe. Picking an outfit was a bit harder than predicted. I eventually came around what I would wear and put it on. I went to put on some makeup, just a little bit more than my everyday makeup.

From Phil, 8:43 p.m

" I'll be there in 5 minutes :)"

I typed back a quick "okay" and went to spray some perfume on and kiss my mother goodbye. She knew where I was going, I told her when I came back. She's overjoyed about my contract, but made me promise I'll come back to see her any chance I get, which is completely fine with me. I heard a knock on the door and left the house. Phil had taken a step back from the door. He was dressed with a pair of black jeans, a shirt, and a blazer.

" Wow, you look really good Phil." I put my hand in front of my mouth when I realized what I had just said.

" But look at you, Jesus." His mouth went agape. "You look fucking breathtaking. And wow you're wearing heels, and a dress ! It suits you really well you know ? I hope I get to see more of you like that in the future."

" Well I guess, and thank you."

"Are you ready to go ?" He asked as he stretched out his arm for me to take.

" I am."

I took his arm, and he opened the car door for me. I smiled at that little attention, he has really not changed. When we were together he would always have little nice moves for me like this. We drove all the way to the restaurant, and spent a great time there. Waiters treated us like a couple, and that made us laugh. He insisted o pay the bill, even though I wanted to pay for my meal. He then suggested to drop me home. I kissed his cheek as I left the car. He waved by and I went to the door. I searched in my pockets for my keys, since Mom was on a night-shift again, but I couldn't find them. And then it struck me that I didn't take them with me as I left. Oh shit, what am I gonna do. I looked at my phone, it's almost 1:30 in the morning. I tried to call the guys but no one responded, and to be fair, I'm not really for the idea of walking alone to their places. My last solution was Phil, I hope he's not sleeping yet. I dialed his number and he answered at the third ring.

" Hey, is everything okay ?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

" Well, yes and no." I said with an ashamed giggle. "I kinda forgot my keys, and my mother isn't home. None of the guys respond, so, I'm outside and ..."

" Don't move, I'm coming to get you." He interrupted me.

He hung up the phone. I looked at Luke's house and told myself I could have gone there, but then remembered he was with the other guys. I heard a car park in front of my house, and started to take a step, when I saw it was not Phil's car. Two guys got out of the car and started coming towards me. My heart was racing like crazy.

" Hey, what are you up to, pretty little thing?" One of them catcalled.

Usually I wouldn't be afraid of guys like that, but they are 3 when I'm alone. They're pretty build up, except for one, and I'm really not in the right outfit to fight back right now or even run. Oh fuck, I guess I'll have to try and push them away until Phil gets here.

" I don't know, what are some doofuses like you doing out that late?" I answered sarcastically. I really couldn't help myself.

" Hey look, she's got a rebellious side." The tiny guy said as he approached me fast.

As soon as he was close enough, I kicked his balls, and as his face went down, I brought my knee up to his face.

" Any other volunteers ?" I said. "I have some techniques I'd like to try."

" You bitch !"

The tallest guy groaned and came to me. I was going to throw a fist, but he caught my wrist and tightened his grip as much as he could around it. It really hurt like hell, but I couldn't let him see that, or he would gain confidence. He started backing me towards the house, when suddenly he fell to the floor. I saw Phil right behind him, I guess he gave him some elbow shot or something.

" Come with me, now !" He ordered and we walked fast to his car. " Are you okay ?" He asked once we were safe in his car."

"Yeah." I said. "I should have defended myself, sorry."

" Hey, my fist still hurts from knocking one of those guys out." He chuckled. "If you had done it, your knuckles would have broke" He looked at me, and I didn't realize I was holding my sore wrist. "Did they hurt you?"

" The guy just held my wrist a bit too tight, no need to worry." I reassured.

" We'll see that when we get to my place." He started the car. "Really lucky for you, I wasn't home yet." He winked at me.