58- Head To The Ground

" And I hope I don't drag you down

cause I'm starting to feel alright thanks to you"

Neck Deep

Man, I expected FCW to be hard, but not that hard. Things were way more complicated, and there were a lot of future exceptional superstars here. We had had the chance to have a few well known superstars come and train with us, but still no Seth Rollins here. Well, he's in NXT, so he probably won't be coming for that reason. We had now been here for 3 months, half of our time here. Next week end was the concert with 5SOS, and I was going to spend the evenings at the studio with them to rehearse. I had just learned this morning that WWE would be having a show in Tampa right that week and was kind of hoping for Colby to be there, and I'll try to get him to come to the concert, not telling him I'd be on stage. We had been together for almost a year now, and had only seen each other like what, 4 or 5 times, always for a day or two, not more? I was missing him like crazy. I just finished the training for today, with Scott, and two other superstars, and we decided to get home and shower there.

" So, I'll be out for like one our two hours." I said, drying my hair with a towel. "And it'll probably be like that for the remaining of the week. I'm really sorry to leave you alone Scott."

" It's okay." He smiled. "I know how much it counts for you."

" Well, if you want, on some nights you could come, I don' think the boys will be bothered, they like you a lot." I suggested.

" Yeah, why not." He yawned. "But I think I'm just going to go to bed early tonight, today's training session was particularly intense." He laughed.

I nodded. I already knew I was going to be sore tomorrow morning, but oh well. We were both making a lot of progress, and it felt more than amazing. And adding to that, I've been spending the best nights of sleep I've ever had in a long time.

" Do you know if Colby will be here on Thursday ?" Scott asked, going to his room to take clothes to change.

"Well, they have shows in Florida on Monday and Tuesday, and if I remember well, the pay-per-view on Saturday is in Tampa. " I explained. "So if he participates to these shows, yeah, I think he'll be here."

" That's great." He hugged me. "I'm so happy for you. How long has it been since you've last seen him ?"

" Almost 5 months." I sighed.

I finally left the building and drove to the studio. I was so happy to see the boys, hadn't seen them since they came to the apartment in Baltimore. I texted Michael to tell him that I'm here, since I can't open the door without a pass. I waited for 5 minutes before he opened the door and rushed to hug me.

" Roxanne my soulmate." He cheered. "Wow, is it me or have you gained even more muscles since last time ?"

" I probably have. And I kind of hope so actually." I chuckled. "Training is really hard and intense."

" Are you eating normally ?" He asked worried. "You're not overworking yourself are you ?"

" No, I'm not Michael." I rolled my eyes. "Can we go inside ?"

He smiled and led me inside. I greeted everyone and started working with them. I had to spend some time getting back on track, I hadn't really had the time to sing lately, except shower singing or when I cleaned the dishes. Luke was really patient with me and even helped me, giving me tips. We had a pretty similar voice except his range was better in the highs, and mine, well, used to be better in the lows. So yeah, the 2 hours today were basically me learning how to sing again. We worked on lyrics as well a little, before I went home. Just as I parked, I got a call from Colby.

" Hello Roxanne." I could hear him smile on the other side of the phone. "Sorry, I'm a bit late."

" It's okay Colb', don"t worry about it." I smiled as well. "How was your day ?"

" Pretty fucking fantastic!" He said ecstatic. "I'm going to be apart of the shows in Florida, which means I can come see you !"

" Really ?" I cheered. "That's awesome, I can't wait! But I have also something to say."

" Go on baby."

" My friends are playing in Tampa next week, and I'm going, are you coming ?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't hesitate.

" Of course, wouldn't waste any moment I can have with you love."

We continued talking a bit, and then he hung up, and I finally got out of the car and in the apartment. Scott was on the couch, asleep, and I decided to be kind and wake him up gently, for once.

" Hey, Scott." I shook him a little and he grunted. "Come on, you fell asleep on the couch." I giggled. "Go to your bed."

" Wow, fuck what time is it ?" He asked, visibly lost.

" It's 11p.m, now go to bed you big baby."

He groaned once again but finally went to sleep and I followed suit. The rest of the week, and the beginning of the next one went on the same way. I trained all day, and when the evening comes I go rehearse with the band. Let me tell you that this week was way more tiring than the others before, and I didn't even think it was physically possible. But in the end it was all worth it.