𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗮.

En başından başla

"Tutor." I answered simply, holding up the shopping bag in my hand. She rolled her eyes, sniffing and wiping her nose as she reluctantly let me in.

Looking around, I found that her house was much like mine. Filled with materialistic things but, empty.

"I know that isn't the y/l/n's child, is it?" Her mother questioned, greeting me with a smile. She had also been sporting a drained look and a robe, maybe she thought the smile would cover that up.

I too, greeted her with a smile, " 'Afternoon Mrs. Perez, I'm Maddy's-"

"Friend. My friend, yes, she knows." Maddy cut me off, taking me by my wrist and leading me upstairs. We walked into the only decorated door up there, she pushed me in and closed the door behind us. "They don't need to know I have a tutor." She declared, running a hand through her messy hair and flopping on the bed. She picked up her phone, scrolling through it before she threw it on the floor, groaning and laying back down on her bed.

I walked around the room, picking up somethings that caught my eye just to get a closer look. I had never been in here before, and even though I was interested, I knew this wasn't a time to ask for a tour. Once I was done looking around, I walked to the bed, scooping up her phone on the way there, then sat down next to her, kicking off my Timbs.

I dropped the phone onto her stomach, along with a honeybun and a pack of skittles, I just placed the FIJI water bottle next to her.

"What's this?" She asked, turning her head to look up at me. I shrugged, opening my pack of KitKats with my teeth.

"You ain't think I was really coming to tutor after what happened today? With no books?" I questioned back. The Perez girl shrugged, looking over at her blank TV screen and opening her honeybun. "...Do you want to talk about it?"

Maddy let out a dry laugh, "So that you can call Nate a bitch and say you're better? I'll pass."

"Would you disagree?" I asked. A beat of silence passes through, and I nod my head. "Exactly." Still, she doesn't say anything, continuing to munch on the honeybun. "I'm uh, I'm sorry for what I said today, about the 'hickey'." I apologize, putting finger quotes around the last word. Laying down next to her, putting a hand behind my head and keeping an even space between us, not wanting to make the girl uncomfortable.

"You didn't know." Maddy waved me off. That made me turn my head towards her, minding my choice of words as I asked the next question.

"So it is true?"

Maddy sucked her teeth, turning on her side and scooting back to put more distance between us. "I thought you of all people wouldn't come in here with that bullshit!" She said, raising her voice.

"You're the only spitting bullshit, Maddy! And you're delusional if you think I don't know this isn't the first time." I yelled, only to lower my voice on the last part.

The room went silent. Maddy staring at me but her eyes looked distant as tears started to cloud her vision. I'm surprised she didn't kick me out. That's usually how conversations like this end between us.

"Get out."

There it is.

"Maddy-"

"Get out, y/n."

"Fine, ok." I agreed, standing up and collecting my stuff back into my bag. As I got to the door, I wanted to say one last thing. A subject that hadn't been touched since it actually mattered. "Did you ever think about this summer? You ever ask why you did what you did? I mean, I know why I did it-"

"You were a hookup, y/n. Get over it." Maddy denied and I laughed.

"Right, did you forget that I know you? You never hook up with anyone more than once. We were 'together' all summer, we went on a fucking date! And then we got back here, and you were with Nate. So I don't know, I'm just wondering if you ever took the time to consider what you were doing. You can't just pretend it didn't happen, Maddy." I ranted. Maddy scoffed, getting out of bed to stand face to face with me.

"I can, the problem is that you," She said, sticking her pointy nail into my chest. "Can't. This would be so much easier to let go if you could just- let it go. Why can't you fucking let it go?"

"Why is it so easy for you to do?" I argued.

"Because I'm in love with Nate!"

"We see how that's working out for you!" Maddy's face dropped at my words, she backed away from me, going back to her bed. "Maddy..I-"

"You, were supposed to leave a long time ago."

I nodded my head, this time I knew better than to argue. It would only make things worse after what I just said. So I did leave. Not knowing where I was going next.

To be honest I did hope that would go better, that was where I was planning to sleep. There's no way my dad was letting me back in the house after the car tonight.
▁▁▁▁▁

I gasped awake, my nostrils being pinched so I'd breathe through my mouth. Gia stood above me, cracking up.

"Broooo." She dragged through her laugh. "That shit never gets old."

"I told you to stop doing that shit." I said pushing her away from me.

I'd been staying on the couch at my aunt's house since the whole night where literally everything in my life went wrong. It's actually been pretty nice. Gia and I mess with each other all the time and Aunt Leslie's been super nice, telling me I can stay as long as I want.

It was a little awkward with Rue for a little until she just came to the coach with me and started rambling. No doubt she was high but we've been cool since then.

Today was Halloween. I wanted to sleep. Rue, however, was going to a party and wouldn't allow me not to go.

I really don't feel like seeing Maddy.

▁▁▁▁▁

a/n: really short, i apologize