Choi Han's eyes also turned cold upon hearing that.

However, he removed those cold eyes and showed the necklace he was wearing with a beautiful blue gem, similar to the bracelet Cale was wearing on his wrist.

"But Cale nim, I like the color blue. It's beautiful because you gave this gift to me."

Cale saw that and snorted.

"Well, I thought the color blue wasn't so bad. But you dare go against my word?"
".........."

Did Cale just want to find an excuse to scold him?

.
.
.

After chatting quietly, Cale finally felt sleepy and wanted to sleep.

He stood up and wanted to enter his room.

Hug...

???

Cale was confused when Choi Han hugged him from behind.

“I will miss you, Cale-nim.”

Cale snorted at that.

"It's not like we won't be seeing each other for years. Don't make a mess over something unimportant."

Choi Han let go of his embrace unwillingly.

Cale looked toward Choi Han and saw his sad face.

"........"

Cale sighed again who knows how many times that day and opened his arms.

"Come here. Don't make a face like that."

!?

Choi Han didn't think twice about accepting the opportunity and hugged Cale.

"......."

Cale stroked Choi Han's back gently.

"I thought I'd miss you too. So come back soon."
"!? Yes!"

Hearing Choi Han's bright voice, Cale smiled.  What an innocent bastard.

Only with words like that can make him happy.  That made Cale worry because Choi Han would be easy for someone to use.

'Well, it's not a problem for me to think about.'

Choi Han hugged Cale gently, as he glared at the maid who was glaring at Cale.

The maid had recently been approaching him.

"Haven't you hugged me enough? I'm already sleepy."
"! Ah, it's my fault! I'm sorry!"

Choi Han immediately let go of his embrace and Cale returned to his room in a good mood.

The peeking maid got goosebumps when Choi Han stared at her with a look filled with killing intent.

'Don't let me want to kill you.'

Chills!

The maid was terrified as she read Choi Han's lips.

He likes Choi Han because he thinks Choi Han is like a puppy!

'Who would have thought he was a monster when he made such a docile face at young master Cale!?  I've made the biggest mistake!'

.

.

.

After saying goodbye, Cale finally moved over to the Ubarr territory to check on its condition.

Amiru had said he didn't need to, but Cale said he wanted to see the ocean.

Amiru couldn't say anything when she heard that.