Cale smirked.

'Well, if it's him who wants to be with me, then I'll have to put it to good use.'
"In that case, come to Ubarr's territory with the teleport scroll or whatever as soon as your business in the Breck kingdom is done."

Cale had already learned from his mistake to take the ancient power by himself.

If it was the power of Fire of destruction, he still believed he could do it alone.

He had to enter the wild whirlpool.  He would take the black dragon with him, but being with humans was better.

That's because diving equipment is only made for humans.

"Do you want to do something?"

Cale nodded.

"I'm afraid that if you're late, I'll get hurt. So, come back as soon as possible."

Choi Han lowered his head in pleasure.

'Even after I failed to protect him, he still didn't throw me away.  And he still wants to depend on me...'
"I'll be right there then."

Cale looked like he didn't pay attention to Choi Han's answer as he chewed on the grapes in his hand, and looked toward the tea on the table.

"Choi Han, am I so childish and noisy?"
“Huh? Why do you think like that, Cale nim?”

Choi Han was confused by the sudden question.

"No... I noticed all omegas are cheerful and stubborn. They are noisy as hell too... Am I also like them?"

Choi Han thought of all the omegas he had met in the village or the palace, and what Cale said was true.  Almost all omegas have a weak personality that makes someone want to protect them, but at the same time, someone wants to hurt them.

And the omega problem is they judge someone by whether they are comfortable or not.

If they feel comfortable, they will think that person is nice. 

Choi Han then looked at Cale in front of him.

There wasn't much time for Cale to show his emotions.  Cale was calmer than all the omegas he had ever met.

"I don't feel that way. Cale nim, I think you should show your emotions more than thinking about something like that."

Cale sighed and ate the cupcake that was on the table.

"Where are the children?"
"They were in the kitchen with Beacrox. They said they wanted something to eat."
"Again? They have big appetites."
"........"

Choi Han just kept quiet as he watched Cale eat his 10th cupcake.

'I'm sure it's because he's pregnant...'

Choi Han tried to ignore it.

Cale looked up at the sky, and his mood turned bad.

"........"
'The mood of pregnant people is unpredictable.'

Choi Han was willing to be scolded for no reason.

“Are you okay, Cale-nim?”

Cale sighed.

Prang!

Cale threw the plate into pieces in annoyance.

"Now I hate the blue color."
"?"

Choi Han saw that the plate had blue cupcake cream.

"Why...?"
"Because that color is the eye color of this child's father. The eye color of a very disgusting person."