"You know he is a gangster, yet, you are not capable of arresting him..."

"We can't arrest anyone just like that... Because we have to follow the LAW. But, we are waiting for the right chance... He will be behind the bar soon. Thank you" Aman Mathur winded up the press meet.

At the same time,

Arnav Singh Raizada switched the TV off smirking.

"ASR, this AC has the guts..." His one of the guards Shiv said.

There was no change on Arnav's face.

"Let him be... We too need someone like him to fight with... Then only life will be cheerful..." Said Arnav.

"Exactly... What you said is true, Nannav..." Arnav's cuisine NK came there, uttering such words.

Arnav glared at him.

"I mean Arnav..." He said holding his ear in an apology manner.

Shiv controlled his smile. Arnav looked at him and he left the place understanding the gesture.

"How many times do you want me to say don't call me NANNAV in front of people?" Arnav chided him.

"What to do Nannav, childhood habit... Could not change..." NK said.

"What's the matter?"

"Got a message from the US. Akash is fine" NK said.

Arnav nodded yes.

"That's great... Make sure he gets what he wants"

"Yeah sure"

"Shall we go?"

"Yup..."

Arnav came out with NK. His guards were waiting for him with three cars. Arnav got inside the middle car with NK. His guards occupied the other two cars.

Arnav's car driver waited for the first car to move. He followed the first car and the third car followed theirs.

When their cars were running on a bridge, something caught their attention.

"Nannav, look at their..." NK shouted, pointing him at something that was happening down.

Arnav didn't mind him calling Nannav. The scene that fell in their eyes didn't let him think anything more than that.

A guy was standing in front of a girl. A bottle was in his hand. It seemed he was intimidating her. The fear on her face told me that. She was nodding NO fearfully, looking at the bottle that was in his hand. That altered Arnav.

"Nannav, it seems ACID" NK said panicking.

The driver also became panicked and he reduced the speed of the car. He looked at Arnav through the rear-view mirror. Maybe, he would have done that, expecting some command from Arnav. He was right.

"Mohan... Go to the girl..." Arnav said, looking at the girl.

Mohan turned the car to his right side and drove the car towards the girl. The other two cars that traveled with Arnav's car were stopped.

They were right. It was indeed an ACID bottle. It seemed a LOVE matter.

"What do you think of yourself? Do you think you are beautiful? That's why you are not accepting my love and running abroad without caring about me... Let me see, who still loves you from here on..." The acid guy barged like a crazy dog.

"Please... Don't do this to me... Please try to understand... Don't spoil my life" the girl pleaded with him joining hands.

"How many days I would have pleaded with you? Did you ever consider the depth of my love?" He removed the cap of the acid bottle.

"Please please..." She was horrified, seeing him removing the cap of the bottle.

"Go fast...." Arnav said, gritting his teeth.

He was hell nervous and also furious. People around the guy and girl looked at them without doing anything, as if that was an interesting SHOW.

"What kind of creatures these people are?" NK said frustrated.

There were fifty meters for them to get down the bridge as it was the long one.

"Fast..." Arnav said restlessly.

But, as no one expected, a bike reached the place. A man who rode the bike got down from the bike stylishly, pressing his one leg on the ground, rotating another in the air. He kicked the Acid guy from behind. The acid guy tried to balance himself from falling. In that process, the acid in his hand spilled on his hand. He started shouting in the hell out of a burning sensation as his hand burnt by the acid. The girl, who he had been intimidating by him, got horrified seeing that. What would have happened if he had thrown it on her face? She felt a shiver running up her spine. Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

Arnav frowned whereas NK huffed in relief.

"Thank God... Someone is there to stand for right who thinks about people more than himself" said NK.

But he went speechless when the bike person removed the helmet. The person was not a MAN but a GIRL. Her hip-length silky hair fell down when she removed the helmet. Arnav's eyebrows went up. That hinted to us that he was amazed seeing that. Her face looked so naive. Even the furiousness that she held in her face could not cover it up.

Arnav's car reached the place but he didn't get off the car.

"Shout... Shout loudly... This is how she would have suffered if you had thrown the acid on her, idiot." The bike girl said looking at the acid guy.

She turned towards the public.

"This is how you guys will stand like a rock if the girl is your sister? Chi... Shame on you people..." she sneered at the public.

She looked at the girl.

"This world will not stand for girls... We should learn to defend ourselves... Fight for ourselves. Or else, we can't live in this world. Even a cat will sneer if it is in danger... try to be brave..."

The girl thanked her, joining her hands.

Starting the bike, she left the place, hiding her beautiful face inside the helmet.

"What a girl Nannav..." NK said getting stunned.

He looked at Arnav who was looking at the retreating figure of the girl. His eyes were on the path even after she left. It seemed he hadn't come out of the effect that was created by the girl.

To be continued...