28. ❝ k bf ❞ ✰

LIV TROTTED UP the stairs with a smile on her face, thinking about the events the day before. she skipped into mason's room, her ponytail swinging at the back of her head. "maseeeee!" she called to him in a sing-songy tone. "livvyyyyy!" he playfully mocked her voice, setting his phone down.

she hopped onto his bed and climbed into his arms, making him chuckle. "whatcha doin'?" she asked, smiling up at him. "nothing," he answered, returning a smile. she let out a "hmph!" sound, resting her head on his chest. "i actually have something to ask you..." he mumbled into her hair. "okay, what is it?" she asked.

"well, we never got to finish our conversation the day on the hammock..." mason reminded her. "...yeah?" she furrowed her eyebrows, forgetting about what they talked. "when we were talking about what we were... and you almost kissed me..." mason began. liv sat up immediately, nodding. "so, what are you saying?" liv asked.

"i want you to be my girlfriend, liv. i really like you, if it wasn't obvious enough. well, i already told you that i loved you, so..." mason smiled at her. "really?" liv broke out into a smile. "yes, really," mason nodded. "yes! oh my god, yes!" liv giggled, attacking him in a hug.

mason wrapped his arms around her, chuckling. "does this mean i get to kiss you all the time?" he asked her. she leaned up, pressing her lips against his. "yeah," she smirked. his lips lifted at the corner as he gently grabbed the sides of her face, pulling her down so she kissed him again.

he sat up, causing liv to sneakily wrap her arms around his neck. she could feel him smiling between each of the kisses, making her smile, too. his arms moved down around her waist, bringing her closer as the kiss deepened. suddenly, someone bursted through the door, screaming at the top of their lungs.

liv and mason separated their mouths as liv screeched, climbing off of mason. she locked eyes with the intruder, who happened to be tristan. he looked frantically at the both of them before letting out another high-pitched scream, dropping down onto the floor and rolling around.

"OH, MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WITNESSED THAT. OH, MY GOD," he yelled as he rolled around, his hands over his face. "tristan! shut up!" liv grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. tristan ignored her and grabbed the pillow, burying his face into it and screaming.

"OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD," he spoke through muffled screeches. liv and mason turned to look at each other, both of their eyebrows raised. tristan's screaming went on for a good three more minutes before he calmly picked himself off the floor and took a deep breath.

"can you guys not do this while everybody in the house is awake?" he asked, setting the pillow down at the end of the bed. "what?! we're just kissing," liv shook her head. "MAKING OUT. THAT'S WAY WORSE," tristan screamed. "shh! shut up before miguel or maddy hear you," mason brought a finger to his lips.

"are y'all forgetting that there's two thirteen years old that live here? what if one of them walked in to that and it wasn't me, huh? can you imagine how traumatized they would be for the rest of their lives? hashtag kid friendly," tristan held up a fist, pulling his lips into a thin line.

"tristan, you're being so dramatic. just get out!" liv scolded him. "so you can continue MAKING OUT?!" tristan screamed once again. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" liv shouted, making tristan jump as she rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

liv slowly turned around and met mason's eyes as she sarcastically smiled. "can never get any peace and quiet in this damn house," she sighed. "yup! anyways!" mason smirked, pulling her to him and cutting off her surprised gasp with another kiss. "mason!" she giggled, kissing him again.