6. ❝ mason does not approve ❞ ✰

liv! @oliviaaoki

mood bc javon and jayla are ab to be at my house in 10 mins and then we're meeting up w  noah bc he's in LA 🤭 so much youtube vid content !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p

mood bc javon and jayla are ab to be at my house in 10 mins and then we're meeting up w  noah bc he's in LA 🤭 so much youtube vid content !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p.s. jin stans follow me)

mason @Mason_Thames
whos javon
   ↳ liv! @oliviaaoki
my lovely co-star from euphoria that i love so very much w my whole heart
      ↳ tristan @tristanpravong
now why tf would you say that olivia..
         ↳ liv! @oliviaaoki
BRO WHAT DID I DO??????????
            ↳ tristan @tristanpravong
dont act clueless
                ↳ liv! @oliviaaoki
WHAT???? text me mf 😒

user @user628
THAT WHOLE COMMENT THREAD IS KILLING ME
ali <3 @alitheauthor
ikr im hilarious
liv! @oliviaaoki
girl get the fuck off my twitter and go to bed its 12 am and u said u would go to bed early tonight
ali <3 @alitheauthor
girl bye i need to stay up for season 3 of never have i ever.. but u right liv u right. i can watch it tmr (dont forget to vote and comment my bad bitches)
liv! @oliviaaoki
GO.

olivia ran down her front steps, opening the door to jayla's car and hopping in the backseat. "hi jayla," she smiled, putting her seatbelt on as jayla grinned. "i don't get a hi?" javon asked from the passenger seat, making eye contact with liv through the mirror. liv playfully rolled her eyes, not answering his question and going on her phone.

"you're so mean, you know that?" javon shook his head. "yup!" liv answered, trying her best not to laugh. "okay, so where are we picking noah up?" jayla asked as she begin to drive off from olivia's house. "he's staying at this really fancy hotel. i think it's called alsace hotel? he sent me the address, here," liv leaned forward to show jayla.

"oh, okay, i know how to get there," she nodded and then she smirked. "so, anything going on with you and mason thames, liv?" she suddenly asked. liv groaned as she threw her head back. "nooooooo! why does everyone keep asking me that? we're friends. i haven't even seen him in person yet," she went back on her phone, opening tiktok. "exactly, yet," jayla chuckled.

"also, i saw your recent tweet. he was definitely jealous of me — at least that's how i saw it, but that's just me. i ship y'all, though," javon shrugged, crossing his arms. olivia leaned forward and smacked the back of his head. "shut up. both of you. we're almost at the hotel and if any of you bring this up in front of noah, he will never shut up about it," she warned the siblings.