7. ❝ almost arrested ❞ ✰

olivia aoki posted a new video !

NOW LOADING...

we almost got arrested for playing hide and seek in target (oh and almost died) | olivia aoki

212k views • 1h ago

FADE IN

"hello, everyone. i'm olivia aoki and welcome back to my youtube channel," noah had took liv's tripod and deleted her previous footage of her intro so he could re-film it as himself. he was sprinting down the isle of a target with liv trailing right behind him. "NOAH GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA—"

CUT SCENE TO LIV'S INTRO (BAD HABIT BY STEVE LACY SPED UP AS INTRO MUSIC)

ANOTHER CUT SCENE

"jayla was so kind to bring us to mcdonalds and pay for the whole thing. so sweet," liv smiled as her and noah held up fries. "i'm very kind," jayla was heard from the driver's seat. "of course," liv nodded.

"okay, so! the plan for today is to go to target and play hide and seek even though i was already kicked out of this target — four times, until i was finally forbidden to come back! but it's fine and if the employees recognize me, we'll blame it on noah," liv smirked as she lay her head on noah's shoulder. "that's so not funny," noah rolled his eyes.

CUT SCENE

"we've arrived at the forbidden target and i'm wearing sunglasses and javon's hoodie because i'm terrified one of the employees will know it's me. i'm very known around these parts," liv awkwardly giggled before holding her camera up to show her three friends walking behind her.

"filming just makes you more suspicious, liv," javon furrows his eyebrows.

"shut up, you used to be bald."

"BRO—"

CUT SCENE

liv was sitting in a red shopping cart, javon pushing her. "hey, let me push liv," noah pleaded. "no! that is not a good idea—" liv shook her head before javon stepped aside, letting noah take his place.

noah being the dumbass he was used all of his force to push the shopping cart into a shelf, making several items fall on liv's head and the floor and causing a loud bang! to echo throughout the whole store to which jayla recorded on her phone.

the scene then cut to jayla, walking away quickly. she held her phone up closely to her face. "we just got yelled at by an employee and liv had to hide her tripod so fast. we're playing a dangerous game, y'all."

CUT SCENE

noah was aggressively twerking with cupcakke music playing in the background from jayla's phone. they were in the toy section of target. jayla was sitting on the floor, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. the camera then flips around to show javon and liv with a disturbed look on their faces.