21. ❝ #malivia4life ❞ ✰

LIV WAS LAYING on her stomach in her bed, swinging her feet and eating grapes. a knock was heard at her door and she turned her head, knowing exactly who it was. "come in!" she called out. the door slowly opened and standing there was mason with his lips pursed as if he was unsure of what he was doing.

liv let out a light sigh as she pushed herself off of her stomach and leaned against her headboard. she grabbed her phone and the bowl of grapes and set them on her nightstand. "hi," he awkwardly muttered, still standing in the doorframe. "don't just stand there and look stupid. come in," she motioned with her fingers for him to walk inside and shut her door.

he stood beside her bed, looking down at her. she rolled her eyes and grabbed his wrist, forcing him to sit down. "what's up?" she asked. "so, um..." he began, trying to find the right words. "so, um..." liv playfully mocked him, making him smirk.

"i'm not good at this shit, okay? apologizing. but i just want to say that i'm sorry and i was being stupid because i was— i was jealous. and i don't even know why because we're not together or anything but there's something about you that gets me overprotective and i hate it because i don't know what it is," he ranted in a quick speed, making liv's head spin.

even though she barely understood what he said, she nodded and smiled. "it's okay," she hummed. "it's okay?" he repeated, furrowing his eyebrows. "i forgive you, mase. now, come here," she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck. it caught him off guard as his eyes widened for a second, but he put his arms around her waist, hugging her back.

"i heard you crying in the bathroom, you know?" he mumbled into her shoulder, making her harshly pull away. "what?" she hissed. "i was so mad at myself for making you cry. you don't understand how much i wanted to just burst through the door and hug you, but that would be a little weird," he sucked into his bottom lip. "yeah, maybe a little," she nodded, making them both laugh.

she leaned against her headboard and held out her arms, smiling. mason playfully rolled his eyes, a smile on his lips as he put his whole body onto the bed, climbing into her arms. he leaned up, pressing his lips lightly against her forehead, making her cheeks turn a faint pink. "what do you wanna watch, mase?" she asked him, holding out her remote and pointing it to the tv hanging on the wall.

"mmm, the babysitter's club," he told her as he lay his head on her lap. "the babysitter's club? why?" she furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at him. "because you're in it," he smiled, reaching up to boop her nose. she scrunched her nose up and giggled. "you're so corny," she sighed.

she looked to her right and chuckled, picking up the pink teddy bear that mason bought her which they named 'malivia'. "ugh, malivia. how could i ever forget about my favorite stuffed animal?" she hugged it softly, smiling. "it's your favorite?" he asked her. she nodded and handed it to him.

he turned towards the tv once she clicked play on 'the babysitter's club', cuddling the bear in his arms as liv played with his hair. miguel opened the door, peeking his head in. "let's go! they made up!" he pointed his phone towards them. "yay!" nayah's voice came from the phone. liv flipped miguel off. "go away, miguel. invite nayah over to make out with her instead of bothering us," she sighed. his cheeks turned red as he scoffed, slamming the door shut, making her and mason laugh in unison.

Liked by masonthamesofficial, shayrudolph, zendaya and 902,282 others👥: masonthamesofficialoliviaaoki our daughter malivia 💝

👥: masonthamesofficial
oliviaaoki our daughter malivia 💝

View all 1,002 comments

masonthamesofficial she looks just like her mother 😁 so beautiful 🫶🏻
oliviaaoki STOPPPP 🥹

official_miguelcazarezmora i thought yall said she was adopted and it was totally platonic 🤨
oliviaaoki shush.

sanayah_derrickson sobbing bc yall are so cute
oliviaaoki nayah babyyy

user200 THEY HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL BABY??? 😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔
user78 AND THEY NAMED IT THEIR SHIP NAME???? 😭😭😭😭💔💔
user63 LITERALLY WHAT IS GOING AWN????? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔

rebeccafclarke #partingmyhairwithaknife
oliviaaoki REBECCA 😭😭

jacobmoran THAT FAT FUCKING COW WONT MOVE AND LET MALIVIA SHINE. anyways 😍
oliviaaoki JAKE WHAT THE FUCK??

user911 "nahh he's just gang 🤪" what is platonic ab this. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
oliviaaoki STOP ITS PLATONIC. IM TOUCHY W ALL MY GUY FRIENDS ITS MY LOVE LANGUAGE
spencer_fitzgeraldd ok girl 🤨 ok.
oliviaaoki oh my goodness no spencer no. OH MY GOODNESS. OH MY GOODNESS NO SPENCER WAAAAAAA 😞😞😕💔

madeleinemcgraw literal cuties #malivia4life
oliviaaoki #malivia4life
masonthamesofficial #malivia4life
brady_hepner #malivia4life
rebeccafclarke #malivia4life
official_miguelcazarezmora #malivia4life
tristanpravong #malivia4life
jacobmoran #malivia4life
sanayah_derrickson #malivia4life
ethanhawke #malivia4life
maya_hawke #malivia4lie
shayrudolph #malivia4life
maliabakermsb #malivia4life
xochitl.gomez_ #malivia4life
realsophiegrace #malivia4life
noahschnapp #malivia4life
sadiesink #malivia4life
milliebobbybrown #malivia4life
therealcalebmclaughlin #malivia4life
priah_ferguson #malivia4life
gatenm123 #malivia4life
onwardwanna #malivia4life
jaylawaltonofficial #malivia4life
zendaya #malivia4life
scottderrickson #malivia4life
oliviaaoki ARIANA WHAT R U DOING HERE??
sanayah_derrickson i totally didnt take his phone and comment this 🙈🙈
oliviaaoki SANAYAH I LOVE U.

author's note !
this is short but so cute

im a nayah fanpage !!!