3. ❝ favorite color ❞ ✰

(xxx)-xxxx-xxx
olivia

olivia 😁
hi mason

actual dumbass
how did you know it was me

olivia 😁
mason be so fucking frl 😭😭

ur the only person i gave my number to recently pls

actual dumbass
OHHHHHH

anyways what are you doing

olivia 😁
UR MOM LOLOLLOLOL

actual dumbass
HAHAHAHAHA 😐

olivia 😁
im ab to go live w shay on insta and we're gonna try to make slime 😍

actual dumbass
GUEST ME PLS

i love slime

olivia 😁
ok..

but istg if u say something i dont like ur ass is getting kicked off faster than people made ship accs of us

actual dumbass
ALREADY???

olivia 😁
welcome to the fame industry masey <33

OLIVIA AND SHAY smiled brightly as liv started the livestream. "hi guys!" she exclaimed as she threw an arm around shay's shoulder. "i'm here with my best friend in the whole wide world and we're making slime to remember our lovely childhood since it was taken away so quickly," shay's smile dropped as she side-eyed her best friend.

they were sitting at a table pretty far away from liv's phone, but they were using shay's phone to read comments. "it's not just us today though! very special guest joining us as well. and if he doesn't hurry his ass up, im not letting him in," liv anxiously bounced her knee up and down, waiting for mason to join.

user95 that turned dark asf 💀
user16 WHOS JOINING OMG?
user37 noah? javon?
user46 OMG YALL HELLO? ITS MASON

liv and shay giggled as they read the comments trying to guess who else was joining the stream. "he's here. finally!" liv rolled her eyes, hurrying to guest him. "HI," mason screamed as soon as he joined, causing the girls to jump and stare at the phone in front of them. "can you guys hear me?" he asked.

user46 told yall it was mason
user26 OMG MASON

"yes, we can hear you. i think you just made me deaf," shay began to tie up her blonde hair as liv did the same. "hi, maseyyyy," liv smirked, dragging out the 'y'. "i told you not to call me that," mason spoke through the phone. "too bad," she scrunched up her nose, opening the giant containers they bought to keep the slime in.

"okay, wait. i forgot how we start this—" liv began but was quickly cut off. "you start with the glue," mason said. "shut up mason!" liv yelled at him. he began laughing super hard, placing butterflies in liv's stomach which she ignored. "let us do the work! we were once the expert slime makers for your information, mason thames," shay began grabbing the bottles of glue and handed one to liv.