24. ❝ birthday wishes and the L word ❞ ✰

— before i start i js wanna say happy bday to momona bc if it wasnt for her this story wouldnt be a thing n liv wouldnt be a thing <3

"MORNING, LIV," MASON lightly shook liv. she turned around and slowly opened her eyes. "oh, hi," she muttered, laying back on her stomach and stretching. "well, you don't sound very excited..." mason chuckled lightly. "excited for what?" liv asked. "it's your birthday, hello?" mason furrowed his eyebrows.

liv turned back around to face him again. "oh, yeah, i forgot," she nodded, sitting up. "are you kidding me? how did you just forget?" mason scoffed. "my family isn't really big on birthdays, at least when it comes to me. i've had a party maybe, like, twice in my life," she shrugged, swinging her legs over her bed and getting up.

"that's so stupid," mason sighed. "it's whatever. doesn't really matter to me..." she walked into the bathroom as mason followed her. she grabbed her toothbrush, put toothpaste on it and started brushing her teeth. "well, maddy and becca made you breakfast, and i'm pretty sure it's getting cold, so come onnnnn," mason smiled, grabbing liv's wrist and beginning to drag her down the stairs.

liv giggled as mason pulled her down the stairs and into the kitchen. "happy birthday, liv!" maddy smiled, placing a plate of french toast and bacon on the island. "thank you, guys," liv pouted as maddy handed her a glass of orange juice. she gratefully accepted it and sat down.

"you're sixteen now, which means you can get your license and i don't have to keep driving you around anywhere," brady death-stared liv. "nah, i'm good. i like having a personal chauffeur," she shrugged playfully, beginning to eat. suddenly, miguel walked in and everyone turned towards him.

he was rubbing his eyes and he slowly walked up to liv and grabbed a piece of bacon. "happy birthday, shithead," he mumbled, walking back into the hallway. the whole group burst out into laughter. "nicer than what i expected," liv shrugged and started laughing with the rest of her friends.