Chapter 13. Betrayal

Mark stood up there on Kayla's left shoulder and as he did Kayla's head just towered above him. Both Rachael and Lacey saw him up there. Rachael and Lacey stood there looking up at Kayla, who was their height a while ago but now she was a Giant. Both Rachael and Lacey were awestruck and afraid at the same time.

Mark shouted and he waved, "HEY RACHAEL, LACEY. WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND, ISNT SHE AWESOME."

Kayla then moved and as she did both Lacey and Rachael took a few steps back and Kayla sat down on the ground in front of the cabin. Even though she was sitting down she towered over the house and the trees in the area. Kayla looked down at the two small girls there and she gave a smile.

Rachael spoke, "HEY KAYLA, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? HOW DID YOU GET THIS LARGE? MY GOSH LOOK AT YOU NOW, OH MY GOSH!!"

Kayla replied, "An alien encounter. I was 87 feet but grew to 110 a while ago."

Lacey spoke, "KAYLA. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GRAB ME AND HOLD ME IN YOUR HAND? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, PLEASE."

Rachael spoke, "Hey Lacey, stop it. We need to find Randy and Jason, something must have happened to them."

Kayla replied, "It's alright Rachael. Here let me grab Lacey and then you tell me what has happened so far."

Kayla then reached her left hand towards Lacey and Lacey let out a little scream as Kayla's 6 foot 3-inch wide hand came towards Lacey and Lacey looked at Kayla's massive tree trunk size fingers. Kayla then grabbed Lacey with her left thumb and forefinger and she lifted Lacey a bit and as she did she wrapped her fingers around Lacey. Only Lacey's head and shoulders were seen the rest of her was covered by Kayla's hand. Lacey let out a scream and Kayla lifted Lacey into the air up to her face. Kayla brought Lacey up close to her face and held Lacey at mouth level and Lacey looked into Kayla's face seeing every detail. Kayle exhaled and as she did Lacey felt and smelt her breath which to her was like a strong wind as Lacey's long black hair was blown straight back.

"Well Lacey, are you excited to be held by a Giant?" thundered Kayla. As Kayla spoke her thunderous voice hit Lacey.

Lacey shouted, "KAYLA KIRK, YOU ARE A GODDESS A REAL GODDESS. PLEASE KAYLA, PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME."

Kayla replied, "Lacey I won't crush you or Rachael. I won't hurt you either. Listen just because I am a Giant, I am still the same nice person you know. Now I want both you and Rachael to tell me what you know so far concerning Randy and Jason."

Kayla then lowered Lacey to the ground and let her go. Then Rachael and Lacey both told Kayla about what has happened so far. They told her that the two boys went out to do some hunting, and they told her in what direction they had gone. They told Kayla that half an hour later Randy called them he spoke for a minute then his cell went dead. They mentioned that they called him back but his cell was out of service, they mentioned that they tried Jason but no answer and then no cell service. They also went into detail.

Now a good 500 feet away watching from deep in the forest was Forest Ranger Charles was next to his truck on a make-shift small road and his partner Robert was standing next to the truck on the other side. Both men were looking at Kayla as she was sitting there on the ground. Kayla's right side was towards them and they heard Kayla when she spoke but not the two girls.

Forest Ranger Charles said, "My gosh Robert. Look at her size of her. Sounds like there are some missing people from what I get out of their conversation. I heard the name, Randy and Jason."

Robert replied, "Maybe they got lost. They should find their way home, I hope."

Forest Ranger Charles replied, "We need to help them find those two men."